Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Countdown to College Football, 2009!

Jack Suber

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't remeber who set the record. John Abraham? Went to high school with Abraham. He beat my brother in the slam dunk contest. Dude was sick.

Andrew Provence. I remember Abraham, well. Norwood is unlike any I have seen at Carolina. He does not quit. Plays the entire game. If you look, whereever the ball is, he is very close by. The reporters said that at the Georgia game when he got the pick for a TD, he was puting on his helmet heading out on the field and looked at his teammates and said, "I'm going out to get a pick and I am taking it to the house...." that is exactly what he did on the next play....

I am so happy he came back for his senior year and dread losing him...

Edited by Jack Suber

I guess an ugly win is still a win. I really expected it to be a higher scoring game, not a defensive game. Whats crazy is that all the "pundits" predicted the Georgia/USC game to a low scoring defensive game and this game to be a shoot-out high-scoring game. :wacko::wacko: I am VERY surprised. I guess Ellis Johnson figured out the defense because we held Miss to 109 yards passing and 139 running. Special team almost killed us (as I predicted). Our kicker made a score saving tackle.

I enjoyed tailgating with Ole Miss fans. Good people - not obnoxious like other school fans...

I guess an ugly win is still a win. I really expected it to be a higher scoring game, not a defensive game. Whats crazy is that all the "pundits" predicted the Georgia/USC game to a low scoring defensive game and this game to be a shoot-out high-scoring game. :wacko::wacko: I am VERY surprised. I guess Ellis Johnson figured out the defense because we held Miss to 109 yards passing and 139 running. Special team almost killed us (as I predicted). Our kicker made a score saving tackle.

I enjoyed tailgating with Ole Miss fans. Good people - not obnoxious like other school fans...

you and uscbigdawg should commiserate over beers. :P

I know there are lots of Gator Haters out there, but my heart skipped a beat when Tebow got pounded last night. I hate to see a player from any team go down. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

That was a scary moment. I am tired of Tebow, but I don't want to see him get hurt...