Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Governor that can shoot!

AggieMM

IMG_6862.jpg

I saw this on another forum, thought I'd share.

Gov. Perry had his Team give us a call and ask for a facility visit ... of course we were more than much obliged.

We got some good pics I want to share here.

The Governor was extremely interested in manufacturing and to my delight, understood what he was looking at. He's also a high-time pilot.

Nice having a Governor that can load and empty mags and doesn't call 'em "clips".

All funnin' aside, thanks Gov. Perry, for giving LaRue Tactical the honor of your visit.

M. LaRue

More pictures and information can be found here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&...=5&t=887661

Ryan

While I don't know anything about Perry, I did once see a local political figure turn up at a shoot with a camera man to be seen throwing a few rounds downrange. People there were ooing and ahhing, but from his mannerisms, it was clear he wasn't actually a gun enthusiast, it was just a photo op for his campaign.

I'm not trying to be a troll, Perry has supported the 2nd amendment: http://governor.state.tx.us/news/speech/10095/ so this is definitely legitimate and very nice to see.

I said it before and I'm saying it again...I'm moving to Austin, TX. :cheers:

Just bear in mind that Austin (and Travis county in general) is the most liberal, big blue D, and tree hugging area of Texas.

{edited to get the colors right}

Edited by Steve J

Just bear in mind that Austin (and Travis county in general) is the most liberal, big blue D, and tree hugging area of Texas.

I wouldn't live in Austin, but I do love to visit. Great food, great music.

+1

That's why I won't move any closer. Being an hour away is perfect for the weekend visit but I do thave to deal with politics of the city/county.

Steve, I was not going to say anything about Austin...Might make those guys mad!!!! I have seen Dave and Roy shoot! Not really worried about Sheldon!!!! :ph34r: But Austin is filled with TREE Huggers and that crappy tu (orange sucks)! Oh well God is getting them back with the worse traffic in the state!