Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's wrong here?

Bigbadaboom

Giggle

How embarrassing that the world..(or us at least) knows you are just a dork pretending to be an expert :roflol:

This stuff is rife in movies now...notice firearms no longer recoil...and bullets Spark when hitting cars, leaving no mark :roflol:

Jim

That is just the new ambidextrous eotech. It goes both ways!

Randy

Edited for spelling and to add that you do have to stand in front of the rifle to adjust the optik, which fits right in with hollywood.

Edited by h2osport

Ya, uh, he can pull his face back a little I think. He can get his fricken finger out of the trigger guard too while he's at it.

He's safe with the finger in the trigger guard - no mag...

He's close because he's looking for the dot...

Wesley Snipes (Murder at 1600) actually tossed his handgun aside after 8 rounds (God, don't do that--it's a Sig!! You're going to want to keep that expensive blaster!!), as that's pretty much what the gun holds. I was counting... and I was surprised. Many guns in movies (as you know) hold countless, impossible numbers of rounds. :rolleyes:

Many guns in movies (as you know) hold countless, impossible numbers of rounds. :rolleyes:

What on earth do you mean? Commando was 'totally' realistic! :roflol:

I was thinking more about Preadator (still wanting a mini :goof: )

Oh come now it can happen to anyone. One very large manufacturer of AR-15s has a cool picture in their catalog, of a rifle with "close range" iron sights mounted on the right side of the rifle and the guy has the gun rolled over using them....INSTEAD of the Eo-Tech that is center mounted....HMMMMMMMM guess I would trade a very short sight radius and irons fro a nice glowy dot :roflol: KurtM

I guess that must be the less lethal model :D

Don't mean to nitpick, but could it be that she has her mags "jungle clipped" together(with the spare facing backwards) and you just can't see in the picture?

I guess that must be the less lethal model :D

Don't mean to nitpick, but could it be that she has her mags "jungle clipped" together(with the spare facing backwards) and you just can't see in the picture?

I agree, after looking at this picture a few times, I decided to blow it up some and compare it to my AR. The mag is too long to be a 30 inserted backwards and upside down. Also, I was unable to get a mag to seat in my AR that way do to the channel that is at the back of all AR mags, it's just not possible. In the blown up photo you can just see the front lower corner of the properly inserted mag. It just looks like the Officer has an odd way of connecting two mags together.

Mag_pic_2.doc

Doug

I'm always amused when they cock/rack/pump the pistol/rifle/shotgun they are pointing at someone just to show they are serious. Makes me wonder if they were pointing an unloaded gun or just like to dump good shells on the ground.

Edited by Graham Smith