Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dave. You shooting this match?

Yeppers :) Wouldn't miss it... Working w/ Menzik to get a stage sponsored this year, too...

Cool,

I get home from Djibouti that Monday so gonna sleep for about 2 days and then head up to Wichita Falls.. :)

OK Folks, We are Back from the Shot Show in Vegas, along with 11,580 other folks and 2000+ vendors all I can Say Is Holy Crap Batman it was GREAT!

The Stages are Up on the Double Tap Web Site just like promised today Jan. 25th ENJOY!

Got a Slew of entries in the Pass week. They will be on the USPSA Self Sqaudding by tomorrow. If you Don't get an e-mail with your Password go to the uspsa Self squadding page and click on the E_MAIL MY PASSWORD button.

The System is set up to automatically send you an e-mail when I enter you. If all else fail drop me a Line.

Anybody know if theres still room for a guy on Sat/Sun? or Fri? and How does it work if your an unclassified shooter?

Looks like I might end up with the weekend off!\

Still plenty of room, fill out the app and just check the Unclassified box, if this is your first time at DTRC you will enjoy it. :sight: We like new folks at the match and bring your friends.

My friend saw Scorch and the gang at the SHOT show and said he was a really nice guy.

Wish I could shoot this one this year but it's on the same weekend as our state match :(

This was the most fun match I've ever shot and will be back again, one day :cheers:

Thanks HI5-O This year is going to be more fun than ever we went out of our way to build some cool props.

As the above post mentioned we (Me and Steve M.) went to the Shot Show. This was intresting, but the Mission was to have face to face meetings with new sponsors for the Match, Not just to Ogle over the new stuff. I am happy to say we had a great response from all the companies we talked to and have already heard back from several, a few off the top of my head to mention is Velocity Shooters, Brazos Custom Guns and Midway USA.

We still are in need of a few RO's so if you are Interested drop me a line at scorch@doubletapranch.com and I will send you the RO package. A few of our regulars are opting to just shoot this year, we appreciate all that those folks have done for the Double Tap in the past. We take Care of our RO's just ask around.

Edited by scorch

My friend saw Scorch and the gang at the SHOT show and said he was a really nice guy.

They lied.... :surprise:

roflol.gif (kidding... Robert is a super good guy :cheers:)

Edited by XRe

ooh crap I should have never looked at those stages, now I'm going to hate myself if I miss this match. Going to have to ask the boss when she wakes up about shooting just one more match in 2010.

Vouch for Porter he is a nice guy and fair, he takes care of his RO's, he took care of me an the other guys last year. He likes his tagets set perfectly and does them on a jig so they are all the same he takes care of the small details and the big ones, runs a great match and you hardly know he is there.

The stages look like a lot of fun!!! I will be shooting on Friday with some others from Colorado. Hopefully the weather gods are more kind to the Friday shooters than last year :ph34r:

The shooters and RO's that attended the Double Tap on Friday last year are true bad asses!!! Those weather conditions were RUGGED!!! :bow:

I am sick that I am going to miss this match this year. Bad timing with spring break vacation with my family. I will be in N' Awlins and will drink a Hurricane in y'all's honor.

Have fun boys and girls,

Jack

Can't wait to shoot the match!!

I got the approval to hold a class after the double tap,

Here are the details:

2 day "Taking yourself to the next level" class,

Instructor Manny Bragg

Class dates: March 22-23 after the double tap match

Place: Double Tap Ranch

Fee: $450

Round Count 1500+-

* we'll discuss how to practice live and dryfire,

* setting and achieving practical goals,

* Cover the basics up to the advanced techniques of the fundamentals,

* How to successfully shoot moving targets

* We will shoot some of the dtc stages both days.

* Have Our own lil' competitions with a few awards.

Only 8 people will be in the class, For more details contact

Manny at ashooter@cableone.net or call him at 660-216-4826