• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 "Yankee" Limited Shooters here!

We'll be there to thaw out from the IL winter. :D

Just make sure you don't bring it down with you :o

But Mamma always taught me to share!!! :P

I'll go ahead and make a weather prediction. 70-75 each day and sunny. At least that's what I'm going to pretend it feels like no matter what. :)

Edited by Codycoyote

I'll go ahead and make a weather prediction. 70-75 each day and sunny. At least that's what I'm going to pretend it feels like no matter what. :)

Keep dreaming, it is Texas so anything is possible.

post-1794-1259775372_thumb.jpg

Ummmmm.... Just what exactly is that?? :surprise:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

(ETA... yes, I know what it's supposed to be, but... :surprise: )

Maybe after the match Scorch can repaint it and sell it to the local adult toy store :devil:

My wife was looking over my shoulder when I opened the picture. "What's that supposed to be.....a dick?"

:roflol:

Craig

It's Going to be the Dino-Crane that Fred uses at the Quarry to lift rocks. You Know When the Bird Goes off He slides down the tail to his car. Here is a New Photo with the Fiberglass "skin" in place. It will look more like a Dinosaur with the "cab". The More we get done on it the less it will look like a Male appendage. So you guys stop it. (my wife said the same thing)

post-1794-1260029281_thumb.jpg

Edited by scorch

For the last 2 years, I shot in weather that was colder than my home state.......... good luck this year.

For the last 2 years, I shot in weather that was colder than my home state.......... good luck this year.

I don't suppose that "It's a Dry Cold" has the same effect as "It's a dry heat" does it?

Either way it'll be a blast. I bad of shooting is always better than a good day of just about anything else. :)

IT's going to be Beautiful weather it always is the weekend before the Match and that is the New Match date.

WHAT's NEW....We are going to Have a practice Stage at the Match that you can Shoot on Thursday for the Friday Shooters and Friday for the Sat/Sun Shooters.

It will be about 20 rounds of running and gunning for $5.00 per run. Got the idea from the Steel challenge. It is also in

response to folks always asking if they can sight in their guns. So now you can sight in AND get a little trigger time to boot.

ALL Safety rules apply to this stage.

IT's going to be Beautiful weather it always is the weekend before the Match and that is the New Match date.

WHAT's NEW....We are going to Have a practice Stage at the Match that you can Shoot on Thursday for the Friday Shooters and Friday for the Sat/Sun Shooters.

It will be about 20 rounds of running and gunning for $5.00 per run. Got the idea from the Steel challenge. It is also in

response to folks always asking if they can sight in their guns. So now you can sight in AND get a little trigger time to boot.

That is a sweet idea!!! Thanks for offering it!!!

If you get DQ'd from the practice stage are you DQ'd from the match too?

If you get DQ'd from the practice stage are you DQ'd from the match too?

:goof:

I'll be there again this year.

Here's a lesson I learned last year if anybody is new to this match:

Don't count on the Academy in Wichita Falls to have lots of cold gear in march.

I'll be prepared this year. Less shivering and more shooting hopefully.

If you get DQed on the Practice Stage We will NOT DQ you from the Match, BUT we will not let you Shoot anymore that Day. The Practice Stage is not Part of the Match, we just DQ you from The Practice Match.