Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Georgia State Championship 10/18-19

Myself and about 5 guys from Tampa are coming up.

We should schedule a "BE Belongers Booze Bash".....or we could just meet somewhere for a beer but I thought the first one sounded better.

Seriously, if anyone knows the area lets plan on something one evening.

Latest info: The largest Georgia State Match ever :D 231 competitors including 10 GM's and 24 M's across the divisions!

Cy: Anything over 200 is a 'big' match at any level. I think we were the 2nd largest state/section match last year with 196 registered. For reference, this year's Open Nationals had 262 competitors.

Smitty: There should be about 60 of us shooting the match Friday. First shot at 9:00am. I just returned home from the range and everything is set. I think we should be done by late afternoon. There is a bay with plate racks and a TX Star for a side match; I guess you could function fire there. The Friday competitors (mostly RO's and various vendors and other shoot throughs) should be able to show up, strap on gear and get at it. 257 rounds of grip 'n rip and run 'n gun fun :)

The weather is going to be beautiful; a bit nippy in the am (low to mid 40's) but warming up to about 70 with little to no wind or cloud cover!

Gotta go clean up the blaster, see y'all there!