Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun lists in sig lines

Okay, this is not a dig and I'm not picking on anyone (well, not in a mean way :P ) but has anybody else noticed that just recently folks are starting to list their guns in their signature line? I get it, but I don't really get it....I mean some folks here (Merlin???) might have a list that's half a page long or more.

I guess the main question I'm wondering is whether you're listing all of your guns, your favorites or just the ones you shoot USPSA/IDPA/Steel/etc with?

Maybe I'm just feeling that I don't need to keep up with the Jonses, but this could get silly....i.e.:

Millennium Custom 38SC Open gun

Bedell Custom 38SC Open gun

Micro Performance Machine (long defunct) 38S Open gun

Dawson SuperTuned Edge self tweaked .40 Limited Gun

McLearn/Millennium Custom reworked STI Trojan .40

S&W M&P Pro

Austin Behlert tuned Colt Gold Cup MKIV Series 70

Glock 22 (x3)

Glock 23

Glock 27

S&W Model 41 (x2)

S&W 22A Target Bull Barrel Laminate grip

S&W 610-3 3 7/8" unfluted

S&W 640 with custom D&L night sights

Colt Trooper (original model)

USFA The Single Action 44WCF 7 1/2"

Kahr PM9

....you get the idea and I'm not even gonna think about rifles/shotguns and how many 3-gunners would list! Uh oh, I just noticed I'm in dire need of another single stack .45 :o Hey Merlin, got any deals????

I have noticed this too, mostly in other forums. I still dont understand why every one needs so many guns? I have a Glock 35 and a browning bps shotgun, all I need is a rifle, a single stack pistol and I would be set. I would rather spend my money on bullets instead of more guns.

What Guns :ph34r: I just come here for the snappy banter.

I am going to put a list of all of the guns I would like to own in my sig line. Then I will take them off as I get them. Not sure how to list "all Guns" :lol:

Randy

Edited by h2osport

I had a Millennium Custom .45 Single Stack built on a Caspian Slide and Frame, but I sold it at a gun show, to a really nice gentleman with lots of tattoos, body piercings, and a mild twitch

Edited by zhunter

Millennium Custom .45 Single Stack built on a Caspian Slide and Frame

No need for any others :cheers:

You have got to be kidding :roflol:

I can give you reasons why I need at LEAST 6 AR15s in differing setups....much less calibers :cheers:

And no well dressed man has less than 4 or 5 carry guns for different occasions....do they?? :blink:

And that doesnt even come close to covering hunting guns or comp guns :wacko:

No my friend....you NEED a few more :cheers:

But in retrospect....I sold ALL my guns at a garage sale :roflol:

Jim :P

+1

don't ask - don't tell :ph34r:

To each his (or her) own........

But I dont want to post my list of inventory for ALL to read. Ya just dont know who all is reading it why.

My perspective as well...

Well some people have pride in their guns and want to share that with others. So Bart-man mellow out, after all you are in the city different.

I do agree with Jim: that if know how many guns you have, you do not have enough.

BTW: where is my upper?

Pat,

I attain self-improvement by increasing my manual dexterity of my first finger.

I achieve introspection when I question myself on when I punch a hole in anything but a A.

I achieve oneness with oneself during ................

This forum has brought all those wonderful elements you so eloquently articulated to the unlearned masses.

Edited by pjb45

Well some people have pride in their guns and want to share that with others. So Bart-man mellow out, after all you are in the city different.

Come on now Paul, do I seem like the kind of guy that's really mellow? :D

Kind of along this same line, I lost all of my guns a while back too, so i cant brag about them, but let me ask you this. before I lost all of them, when I would show them to people for the fist time, they always kind of looked at me like i was a weirdo, like a militant or something. Just how many guns does it take for this opinion to be formed? or is it the type of gun?

I have noticed this too, mostly in other forums. I still dont understand why every one needs so many guns? I have a Glock 35 and a browning bps shotgun, all I need is a rifle, a single stack pistol and I would be set. I would rather spend my money on bullets instead of more guns.

How many cars do you have? How many bedrooms in your home? How many pairs of shoes are in your closet? Why do you need so many?

Variety, man!

Edited by RAZZ