Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official Area 4 match annoucement - 2009

Ok, we have 2 weeks left before the match fee increases......unlike ALL the other matches you attend, go ahead and sign up now.......please ....I want to be able to focus on setting up and putting the final touches on the match rather than deal with a mad rush of entries at the end. You know you want to come.....get those apps in....

We are also just North of $26,000 :surprise::surprise::surprise: in prizes thus far....fantastic support by a large number of vendors. Be sure to visit the Sponsorship page and support those who support us!

Area 4 Championship website

Lee

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are working your butts off and putting in an unbelievable amount of work on this match - I'd just like to say thank you, and I can't wait to work AND shoot this match - it's going to be awesome!

You guys are working your butts off and putting in an unbelievable amount of work on this match - I'd just like to say thank you, and I can't wait to work AND shoot this match - it's going to be awesome!

Yes we are and you are welcome...This year’s Area 4 match will be one to remember. Palm scoring and thermal printers, we will also have the USPSA Results server and workstations available for score verification (Thanks Rob). 7 stages are already setup....all I can say is you are going to need to aim and like some movers and shakers. It will not be an impossible match but will not be a hose fest either. Fun for all levels of shooters.

Lee

Well, I got to play with the results server tonight and all I can say is WOW! You will be able to check your scores as well as see running placements for all competitors during the match. Rob B. put ALOT of work into this and I thank him. You should too after you see what this thing can do.

Lee

wow, looking forward to it. I'm imagining it looking like a live leader board like at big golf tournaments.

Yes, it will be very much like a golf leader board. We will also have a couple of system for use in which you can look up your scores as well.

It is a very nice setup the Rob B. has created.

Lee

Entry for me and my son going out tomorrow.

Really looking forward to this one - it'll be my son's first "big match".

Doug

Excellent, we have a fair number of Juniors already signed up, more than any Major I have seen lately. I am happy to see it!

Lee

Entry for me and my son going out tomorrow.

Really looking forward to this one - it'll be my son's first "big match".

Doug

Excellent, we have a fair number of Juniors already signed up, more than any Major I have seen lately. I am happy to see it!

Lee

Lee,

A big thanks for making it so easy to include our Junior Shooters in the fun. It'll be a great "boys weekend out". Some of the clubs around here have either free or reduced match fees for Juniors - it really takes the financial "sting" out of the cost of shooting. Wish more clubs would reduce or waive the fees for Juniors - it's truly an investment in our future.

Doug

Well, I normally don't point out specific sponsors but if you were to look at our Stage sponsors you might find one not normally seen. It would probably reaffirm a special attendee to the match as well. A very nice addition indeed!

Lee

Well, I normally don't point out specific sponsors but if you were to look at our Stage sponsors you might find one not normally seen. It would probably reaffirm a special attendee to the match as well. A very nice addition indeed!

Lee

Another "Junior!"

Nice addition to the match. This is gonna be a blast.

Can't wait.

jr

Lee

He better be shooting Production.... <_<:lol::D