Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official Area 4 match annoucement - 2009

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are down to the last remaining hours for discounted match fee of 140.00.

We are having great success with online registration and payment. 80% of competitors have used it.

Online squadding is set to start anytime now.

Please get your registration in. this match is 75% full already. You know you want to, just do it!

we are down to the last remaining hours for discounted match fee of 140.00.

We are having great success with online registration and payment. 80% of competitors have used it.

Online squadding is set to start anytime now.

Please get your registration in. this match is 75% full already. You know you want to, just do it!

What's the link for self squadding?

Thanks,

Rick

Ok, last day for the reduced price entry....save yourself $25 by signing up online today or have your entry postmarked today....the match is > 75% full.

Online squadding is also open and it is a mad house...people jumping in everywhere.

This is going to be a great show and you shouldn't miss it!

Area 4 Championship website

Lee

Signed up, Squadded, hotel booked, I'm ready to go!

Thanks for all the hard work youre putting in! I just started shooting in January and this will be my first major match.

Irony is that I have a Level two match 2 weeks after. I guess this will be some good practice.

Thanks for all the hard work youre putting in! I just started shooting in January and this will be my first major match.

Irony is that I have a Level two match 2 weeks after. I guess this will be some good practice.

You picked a great match get your feet wet. It'll be my first Level III as a competitor, as well, then I get to RO "Low Ports for the Whiners". The stage designers have really built some challenging COFs...should separate the men from the boys...which means I'll be wearing short pants by the end of it :lol:

Curtis

You picked a great match get your feet wet. It'll be my first Level III as a competitor, as well, then I get to RO "Low Ports for the Whiners". The stage designers have really built some challenging COFs...should separate the men from the boys...which means I'll be wearing short pants by the end of it :lol:

Curtis

See you when I get there buddy. :D

Although I'm sure I'll see you before then. :roflol:

Ok, there are now only 2 slots available for the match. These are on a first come, first served basis. The first 2 Paypal notifications I get will take them. After that you will be put on a wait list until 20 have been added.

We were out at the range all weekend finishing the setup. 11 of 12 stages are 100% done and look fantastic. This is going to be fun!

Area 4 Championship website

Lee