Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official Area 4 match annoucement - 2009

Oh yeah, did we mention;

JUNIORS shoot $FREE$ with a paid adult?

Bring those young ones out, this is going to be fun!

Lee

This is a great idea to help promote the junior shooters - more major matches should do this as well. Somebody's got to take over when all us old folks retire! :wacko:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to get off track, but i received my 2008 Area 4 Trophy today!!!

So there in the mail.

Scott

Thanks for posting this, I am glad to see Manny has them out. I sent the list to Manny on the 22nd last month, he called me when he got home from the FL open a few days later.

Later

Tom

Thanks for the great work Tom.

Scott

awesome!

If October wasnt up in the air for me as far as work's concerned, I would be talking with Steve Speer right now about ROing. As it is I will take a chance and register, and hope I can attend!

Thank you N Texas Practical Shooters, and thank you Mr. Porter; you are the Areas Shooters Best friend!!

It is hard to say if I can get weekends off on the new job bid. But if I do, I will be there. Provided it isn't too late to sign up! :unsure:

Its nice to see an Area 4 match that so many are excited to attend and folks are concerned about it filling up early. Two majors at Double Tap Ranch per year sounds just about right.

I've sent in my request to RO. Hope to see you all there.

Bill

The following companies have agreed to sponsor our match. The list will be updated as we progress.

Redding Dies

Dawson Precision

Match Sponsors: STI, Springfield Armory

Applications are starting to come in via the online registration and payment link.

Go To: area 4 championship

Edited by shootingchef

The following companies have agreed to sponsor our match. The list will be updated as we progress.

SVI guns

Springfield Armory

Redding Dies

Dawson Precision

CED

Precision Bullets

10-8 Performance

Applications are starting to come in via the online registration and payment link.

THANK YOU (for the online payment & registration)!!

It makes registration a lot easier when I don't have to print out stuff, mail stuff in, etc. Even better is that you don't have to type it in later on. :)

:cheers: To everyone involved in organizing this year's match. I'm looking forward to attending.

I'll second that motion. :cheers: :cheers: Thanks to all involved for stepping up to the plate and making things happen.

Already sent in my app to R.O.

Curtis

The following companies have agreed to sponsor our match. The list will be updated as we progress. Last update 4/1/09

SVI guns

Springfield Armory

Redding Dies

Dawson Precision

CED

Precision Bullets

10-8 Performance

USSA In Tulsa, OK

Safariland

Hogue

Edited by shootingchef

It's amazing what a little initiative and planning can do, isn't it? <_<

jr

A little initiative, yes....

A little planning.....hah! ALOT of planning has already been done and we are 7+ months away.

Did we mention Online Registration, Online Payments, Online Match Book, Online Squadding, Stage Score Palm Pilot scoring (no "missing" scoresheets!), nobody putting the wrong barcode sticker on the wrong scoresheet (mainly because there will be no scoresheets or labels!)?

This is going to be a great match at a great range! Signup now!

2009 Area 4 Championship website

The following companies have agreed to sponsor our match. The list will be updated as we progress. Go to the website and check out the new Logo.

SVI guns

Springfield Armory

Redding Dies

Dawson Precision

CED

Precision Bullets

10-8 Performance

Safariland

Hogue

Applications are starting to come in via the online registration and payment link. There will be a early bird drawing for those applications received by July 1st.

:cheers: OK I feel left out I will sponsor the main wood :rolleyes: for the overall winners. Have to come up with something different that DTRC those are special for that match. Steve, lee and Ken I will get with you.