Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official Area 4 match annoucement - 2009

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final stage selection and NROI approval has been completed. Thanks to everyone who voted. We had over 350 people participate in the voting process. YOU helped select the stages that you will see at the match.

The stages can be viewed by clicking here.

Lee

P.S. Everyone who registers before July 1, 2009 will be entered into a drawing for a complete CED M2 Chronograph with Infrared screens, battery, and table top plate!

Entries are coming in daily and sponsors are really stepping up. We have > $18,000 in quaility prizes and still ~3 months to go. :cheers:

Don't forget to mention to the sponsors that you appreciate their support when placing your orders...they do need to know to continue this type of support.

Lee

Grams Engineering is aboard as a gold level Sponsor. these are some great folks who give tremendously to our sport.

Keep those registrations coming, get your paperwork in sooner rather than later, I would hate for you guys to miss the best A4 in years!

Squadding via the USPSA website will be available after August 1.

• 2 weeks later...

We got 3 stages setup for the match this last weekend. It is going to be a challenging event. Practice up on the Accuracy aspect of our sport!

Get those apps in....save me from the mad dash at the end!

Lee

Ok, we have 1 month left before the match fee increases......unlike ALL the other matches you attend, go ahead and sign up now.......please :goof: ....I want to be able to focus on setting up and putting the final touches on the match rather than deal with a mad rush of entries at the end. You know you want to come.....get those apps in....

Area 4 Championship website

Lee

Keep those registrations coming!

Ergo Grips just came on board as a Match Sponsor.

Go check out the sponsorship webpage at the area 4 website and thank those who support our sport, especially the gun manufacturers involved, SVI, Springfield Armory, STI and Glock. The rest weren't interested or had budget issues.

Ok, we have 2 weeks left before the match fee increases......unlike ALL the other matches you attend, go ahead and sign up now.......please ....I want to be able to focus on setting up and putting the final touches on the match rather than deal with a mad rush of entries at the end. You know you want to come.....get those apps in....

Area 4 Championship website

Lee