Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official Area 4 match annoucement - 2009

Match is posted on the USPSA match page.

North Texas Practical shooters is putting together a great match!

The match website will be the only official venue for information. Our goal is to have a paperless match. Registration, payments, and squadding will be online. Score keeping will be with the fantastic Stage Score palm system with the addition of Thermal Printers at each stage. Registration is now open, self squadding will start in a few weeks.

Match Name: 2009 Area 4 Championship

Approval Status: Pending

Starting Date: 10/08/09

Ending Date: 10/11/09

Match Director: Ken Cobb

Phone: 214-536-5025

Email: md@area4championship.com

Second Contact: Lee Neel

Phone: 214-218-9459

Email: registration@area4championship.com

Web address: http://www.area4championship.com

Fee: 140.00

Additional info: 12 stages/300+ Rounds Held at the fantastic Double Tap Ranch in Wichita Falls, TX RO/Staff Shoot 10-08-09 Main Match is either all day Friday (12 Stages) or Saturday/Sunday (8/4 Stages)

Match Level: Level III

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is there will be some DTC type stages and then "other" types as well where you might even have to get on the front sight. ;)

I've already signed up to RO, no problem at all helping out the NTPS crew as they are top notch guys who are going to put on a quality match well worth the effort.

This is gonna be a "must shoot" match. :)

Girls and Boys -

The goal is to bring the Area 4 Championship back to national prominence among the USPSA Area matches.

We can achieve that goal ONLY if we have the marketing, communication, stages, and staffing to properly plan and execute.

The core match team have put the resources in place for the proper marketing, communication, and stage design.

Match STAFFING is where the core team is dependent upon the shooters within the Area 4 and USPSA community.

We need YOUR special talents as Range Officers...to the tune of 30 people.

Only HALF of the Range Officers need to have the official USPSA Range Officer certification (1 per stage, plus extras is always good).

Range Officers will shoot the entire match either on Sat/Sun Oct 3-4, or Thu Oct 8 - then work the match on Oct 9-11.

Range Officers will be included in the main match results, the prize table drawing, and a special RO-only prize drawing.

The Range Officer compensation package will include FREE match entry, 3 nights FREE hotel, FREE food on the range, and the heartfelt appreciation and recognition from your shooting peers for bringing national prominence to Area 4 once again.

Check your calendar, see if you can work this "comeback" match into your schedule.

Volunteer as a Range Officer for the Area 4 Championship by sending an email to RO@Area4Championship.com

Any questions - call me. The phone at the Area 4 Championship Range Officer Recruitment Center is answered 24/7. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Steve Speer - 469.585.5019

Edited by joseywales

I just signed up to help RO the match. It's time to bring A4 championship back to what it should be. Thanks to NTPS for stepping up and taking this task on for all the great shooters in Area 4.

Love the paperless direction!! Really happy about the venue - love going up state and DT is a great place to hold Area 4!!!

Great.....more haunted houses on hwy 281.......

JS

You know it!!!!! - That road has so many cemeteries it makes me feel like I am on that show Ghost Hunters! This match is going to be great!! Free Juniors!!! cannot beat it!! Sign Up Now!!!

Not to get off track, but i received my 2008 Area 4 Trophy today!!!

So there in the mail.

Scott

Thanks for posting this, I am glad to see Manny has them out. I sent the list to Manny on the 22nd last month, he called me when he got home from the FL open a few days later.

Later

Tom