Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Markie mark wahlberg

bigbrowndog

At least I took it that way, I was watching Top Gear the other day and Mark was the guest celeb., he was discussing his cars, and said that he owned a Barabus( tuned MB), the host said doesn't Cruise have one of those. Mark responded I don't know, Host says, Oh don't you two know each other or something to that effect. Mark, replies NO!!, we don't go to the same church, I go to the one with GOD in it.

I thought it was very unceleb. like to bash the other, they so often heap great gobs of praise onto each other, its like they all feel they are Saints or something, I thought it was refreshing.

Trapr

At least I took it that way, I was watching Top Gear the other day and Mark was the guest celeb., he was discussing his cars, and said that he owned a Barabus( tuned MB), the host said doesn't Cruise have one of those. Mark responded I don't know, Host says, Oh don't you two know each other or something to that effect. Mark, replies NO!!, we don't go to the same church, I go to the one with GOD in it.

I thought it was very unceleb. like to bash the other, they so often heap great gobs of praise onto each other, its like they all feel they are Saints or something, I thought it was refreshing.

Trapr

Perhaps we should also start a "Top Gear" thread....great show. I saw the same episode recently and almost fell off the couch when he said that! +1!!

I like his movies too...

http://www.buzzine.com/2008/10/mark-wahlberg-interview/

EI: What is your point of view on guns? Do you collect guns?

MW: No, I don’t collect guns. I’m a convicted felon so it’s against the law for me to own a gun, and I don’t like guns unless it’s in the proper hands to protect the innocent people. Movies are one thing. I’m able to differentiate between entertainment and reality, but no, I think the world would be a much better place if all the guns were taken away.

I like his movies too...

http://www.buzzine.com/2008/10/mark-wahlberg-interview/

EI: What is your point of view on guns? Do you collect guns?

MW: No, I don’t collect guns. I’m a convicted felon so it’s against the law for me to own a gun, and I don’t like guns unless it’s in the proper hands to protect the innocent people. Movies are one thing. I’m able to differentiate between entertainment and reality, but no, I think the world would be a much better place if all the guns were taken away.

Yup, He also slammed Heston when he was President of the NRA. Antigun but makes all his money with gun movies ???

PB, the best part of that skit is when Mark came on the show a week or two later and confronted Sandburg

That's my fav of the two as well Thomas. Mark was a good sport about the whole thing...after telling Letterman that he was going to break Sandburg's nose over the skit ;)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/39813/saturday-n...lberg-backstage