Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Serenity on Blu-Ray...

badchad

There's been considerable cross-pollinating of actors/actresses in sci-fi and sorta-sci-fi movies and TV series situations very recently. One big happy family, kinda. And then there's the earlier productions or movies in which some of these people played a part... also interesting references in their own right.

serenity was ok. After the series, it was a little bit of a letdown.

Now, if the Series was in BlueRay, Id snatch that set up.

Better than the movie? I didn't even know about the series. I have it cued up next from Netflix. Can't wait to see it.

Better than the movie? I didn't even know about the series. I have it cued up next from Netflix. Can't wait to see it.

wtf? wait and see.

or better yet, what online here.

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=54761

Probably the best movie ever made.

I am a huge fan of both the series and the film. I do not know if I would go as far as to call it the best movie ever or even the best sci-fi movie ever. It definitely make is into top 5 sci-fi films. Hey I think that would make a good topic on its own. I think I'll start it up.

Edited by sslav

wtf? wait and see.

or better yet, what online here.

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=54761

Most of those links go to pirated copies over emule. Lots of nasty software on p2p, and stealing something you like just isn't a good way to get more of what you like.

Firefly is my favorite tv show ever. Any true browncoats know where my user name comes from?

I always assumed your signature... never put the name to it though. :D

When someone asks me what my favorite Tv show is, I say Firefly. B) (Even though I never saw a second of it on Tv. I actually REFUSED to watch any of it on Tv. That goes to show you how badly FOX screwed up the marketing of the show)

You can always watch it on Hulu if you're too cheap to buy the discs. <_<:P

http://www.hulu.com/firefly (they're out of order though)

Edited by cas

I spent a great weekend watching all the episodes.. starting with the great pilot.. that was never aired!!!!!

Maybe SciFi or FX might pick the series up?

If I remember right, just before Serenity hit theaters, SciFi air the series properly. Man what a good show.