Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
G-ManBart

Tips for Newbies

There a saying someone is always better then you. So in shooting if we always want to strive greatness we are all newbies. Great tips

My local clubs here in Vegas don’t build stages the morning before. Typically all have dedicated crews that while most don’t  get paid there is waved match fees for those who volunteer.

as a newbie, a free match is basically the best thing ever, you don’t get as nervous and you get a pre match day of seeing stages and working with the designer which is great insight into how it’s set up to run.

ive spent months volunteering for different groups building different stages and in the process learning at a drastic rate .. 

personally, I’d pack up my gear and leave if I showed for a match and that stages aren’t built, “some assembly required” doesn’t come with a match fee.

Hello, Bart, I am a newbie here. My name is Jack Simonton from SC, USA. I love shooting and practice hard for this. Thanks for giving beautiful tricks with a lot of information. I think it might be helpful for me and my shooting carrier.

I picked this topic to begin my USPSA experience. Just letting more established members know, who care to indulge in extended disagreements  regarding the rules, this is a turn-off for a new member. I love to hear ones interpretation of the rules, but spicing it up with the little slurs or slips of the tongue is possibly not what the USPSA wants it shooters to represent. Interpretation of the rules is great, but discussions of character or referencing the amount of gray matter possessed is not cool.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:02 PM, jacksimonton said:

Hello, Bart, I am a newbie here. My name is Jack Simonton from SC, USA. I love shooting and practice hard for this. Thanks for giving beautiful tricks with a lot of information. I think it might be helpful for me and my shooting carrier.

Said no American ever..........

I've been contemplating getting into competitive shooting and this helped alot. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk