Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

POTUS - quick reflexes

-JQ-

I guess all that mountain biking the POTUS does helps out dodging shoes...

Brilliant...throw a shoe at the President...or any world leader...obviously you are NOT a third world country :closedeyes: right ...WTF

To the shoe thrower...I show you the dirty bottoms of my feet...

X...not my pic so I'm taking it down...

Edited by hk_mtbr

................I want to know why the guy throwing the shoes wasn't chewing on a MP5 before he got the 2nd throw in there.

no doubt. At the very least some SS agent should have been in postion to intercept the 2nd shoe. I'll bet some butt is getting chewed over this little incident.

yankee Dog

I personally think it is a sad state of today's world to listen to some of the comments made about our current President. Whether you like him or not, he is OUR president, and should be treated with respect.

And no, I am not kidding.

yes no matter what you think of the guy, you don't do that to my president! How many Americans died in that hell hole to ensure he doesn't take a dirt nap after that incident.

But sadly it is a "black shoe" used in an attempted "assault". soon you will have to have thumb hole heels, a maximum of 10 lace holes. 3 day waiting period at all foot lockers. No more shoe sales at unregulated garage sales. Micro serialized laces. California will go to a no leather open toe biodegradable flip flop state issued.

Micro serialized laces. California will go to a no leather open toe biodegradable flip flop state issued.

No no... you can still throw those. All shoes must be permanently affixed to feet. You can blind pin them on, or use 1100 degree silver solder, your choice... <_< (the AR guys on the forum will get that one...)

I was a little surprised that the Secret Service wasn't right in there, too, but... I mean, who throws a shoe? Its almost so silly that you don't know how to react to the first one. Its like "Was that just a shoe? :surprise: Is he really that much of a dweeb that he threw a shoe? :ph34r: Really? :wacko: " I mean, that's gotta take, like, 2 seconds to run through your head in that situation :lol: So maybe I get why they weren't right on top of the guy...

I kinda wish W would have stomped his ass then and there, ON CAMERA, and I do believe he could get it done. Throwing shoes? Please. Glad it didn't happen that way though, him laughing at the guy probably is the best outcome. It is really hard not to go to places that wouldn't be appropriate at all when discussing it, what I really believe is far from PC so I'll just quit now.

I personally think it is a sad state of today's world to listen to some of the comments made about our current President. Whether you like him or not, he is OUR president, and should be treated with respect.

Oh, yes. My only complaint with what you said is I didn't get here in time to say it first.

The Iraqi prime minister looked like he was about to kill the guy just by staring at him. What an insult for him.

I bet the shoe thrower trips over the steps and bumps his head on the car door when he gets to the Police Station for "question time".

That will make the statement "helping Police with their enquiries" mean a whole lot more.

I'm only an A, but he would have never got that second shoe off his foot... matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I could have dropped him before the first shoe hit the wall

SS should phone up a GM... could have shot the shoe out of the air and took the guy out in .96. lol

yes no matter what you think of the guy, you don't do that to my president! How many Americans died in that hell hole to ensure he doesn't take a dirt nap after that incident.

But sadly it is a "black shoe" used in an attempted "assault". soon you will have to have thumb hole heels, a maximum of 10 lace holes. 3 day waiting period at all foot lockers. No more shoe sales at unregulated garage sales. Micro serialized laces. California will go to a no leather open toe biodegradable flip flop state issued.

Then some extra laws to close the "shoe show loopholes."

Awesome comment.. Thanks you sir

dj

Awesome comment.. Thanks you sir

dj

+1

I wonder if you'd be saying the same if that had been Obama. <_<

I wonder if you'd be saying the same if that had been Obama. <_<

Yes I would and will!!! I did not vote for him, but I want him to get our countries economic troubles behind us. I can only hope he does a good job, but as long as he is our president, he will get my respect, the respect that the office of the President of the United States deserves.

Not one bit if difference.