Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I made Master!

PistolPete

Well, I set a goal to make master by June of 2009 and I accomplished it a bit early. I just found out that I made Master. I knew after my last match that it bumped me up but didn't think it would post until next month. Now I need to practice even more if I want to be competitive. Needless to say I'm on cloud 9 right now!!!

Pete

Edited by PistolPete

Thanks everyone for the encouragement... It def. motivates you to work even harder to meet some of your goals. Some people say the classification system isn't a true test of your abilities and I can agree with that as most classifiers don't have the movement drills etc. that are truly a measure of USPSA shooting skills. However, it was a goal that I had made that I wanted to accomplish so I'm excited.

BTW, this was done in open...

Thanks everyone for the encouragement... It def. motivates you to work even harder to meet some of your goals. Some people say the classification system isn't a true test of your abilities and I can agree with that as most classifiers don't have the movement drills etc. that are truly a measure of USPSA shooting skills. However, it was a goal that I had made that I wanted to accomplish so I'm excited.

BTW, this was done in open...

How long have you been shooting USPSA Pete?

I'm hoping to join you next summer... that would be somewhere around 2yrs to master.

Edited by JThompson