Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What mag holders are you using?

Tray

For Production class? I just ordered a G17 and several mags. I'm coming from the open class and am spoiled by the adjustable mag holders. Looking for something similar for production class. The CR Speed Versa Mag Pouch seems pretty good.

Suggestions, recommendations?

I'm using blade-tech double mage holders because I didn't know better than to order doubles when I started shooting. Some guy has been selling them on ebay for $20 a pop if you want to get something for cheap.

That being said, 4 CR Speed Versa pouches are on my christmas list. I like the idea that I wont have to buy new ones if I ever switch guns.

I've been using CR speed for last two weeks.

Initially the CR's seem rather stiff with glock mags - yes I am using the right insert.

Any tuning tips out there? I tend to like the mag pouch grip to be on the loose side. Adj. screws are set as loose as they will go.

Silicone did a lot to smooth things up, but I find I have to reapply.

BB

Initially the CR's seem rather stiff with glock mags - yes I am using the right insert.

Any tuning tips out there? I tend to like the mag pouch grip to be on the loose side. Adj. screws are set as loose as they will go.

I also use and prefer the CR Speed holders. I found the glock inserts hold the mags too tight. The sti inserts are just right for glock mags - you can adjust the screws for a tighter or looser fit. Cheers.

-br