Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Nationals squad matrixes are up...

XRe

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squad 31 open nat. Me and my lost Cajun buddies if they don't get washed away. Whoo Hooo I get to let Shred show me how to shoot the stages since he's in front of me, never mind he's a lefty and does it backwards. Guess I'll watch Smitty then!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Squad 31 open nat. Me and my lost Cajun buddies if they don't get washed away. Whoo Hooo I get to let Shred show me how to shoot the stages since he's in front of me, never mind he's a lefty and does it backwards. Guess I'll watch Smitty then!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Smitty's probably shooting L10 or something equally silly... just to mess with you :D

Squad 10 for Open Division. Looking forward too the match

Flyin

Squad 10 Open - looking forward to meeting you, Flyin40! I would apologize for my running buddies up front, but I hear you've met Dave (SgtSVI) already so you won't be too shocked. :surprise: I guess we'll have to try to console XRe somehow since he got stuck with us against his will... I can't wait, it's going to be a blast. :cheers:

Well our squad has 6 so far from the forums. The Balls, XRE, SgtSVI, Me and you. How about the others??? Are they on the forums too??

Flyin

Also Catfish, Jimbob_Texas, Kearsage and Calamity Jane - I don't know the rest of the squad, but I'm sure we'll fix that! :roflol:

Squad 10 for Open Division. Looking forward too the match

Flyin

Squad 10 Open - looking forward to meeting you, Flyin40! I would apologize for my running buddies up front, but I hear you've met Dave (SgtSVI) already so you won't be too shocked. :surprise: I guess we'll have to try to console XRe somehow since he got stuck with us against his will... I can't wait, it's going to be a blast. :cheers:

Well our squad has 6 so far from the forums. The Balls, XRE, SgtSVI, Me and you. How about the others??? Are they on the forums too??

Flyin

Also Catfish, Jimbob_Texas, Kearsage and Calamity Jane - I don't know the rest of the squad, but I'm sure we'll fix that! :roflol:

Howdy. See y'all there!

jr

Anybody up for "The Game" again?? I can run it again for the OL10... ;)

Wohoo !!! some action :devil:

1$ for every delta, mike and noshoot, must state you intention to participate before the match starts.

Forum member Clint U. made out pretty good last year.

1$ for every delta, mike and noshoot, must state you intention to participate before the match starts.

I seem to remember Mr. Ong doing well at it in '06, too ;)

I think we should alter it to $.50/D, this year.... $1 per mike and shooting related penalty... Just my opinion... Might change the feel of the game up a hair...

That said, the winning total last year as $6! And they were all Ds, so... Clint put up a heck of a match...

I seem to remember Mr. Ong doing well at it in '06, too ;)

I think we should alter it to $.50/D, this year.... $1 per mike and shooting related penalty... Just my opinion... Might change the feel of the game up a hair...

That said, the winning total last year as $6! And they were all Ds, so... Clint put up a heck of a match...

:sight: I am in....IF it is still a $1 But not :yawn: for .50cents

<_< I spend more than $5 on a movie

An updated squad list is now posted on the Nationals web page. We can't make any more squad changes--I'm working on generator power after this hurricane, and probably won't make the match, and David Hyden, the MD is working setup right now, in Tulsa.

We made some significant changes, so be sure to check out the squad lists and the schedule.

Have fun at the match.

Troy

Our squad #12 lost Jorge Ballateros to squad 16, and we're down to 10 shooters now. Kind of a bummer, I was looking forward to shooting with him.

On another note, I'm shooter # 69 this year. :roflol:

Bummer....I was looking forward to shooting with him as well. Still, it looks like a great squad. R,

An updated squad list is now posted on the Nationals web page. We can't make any more squad changes--I'm working on generator power after this hurricane, and probably won't make the match, and David Hyden, the MD is working setup right now, in Tulsa.

We made some significant changes, so be sure to check out the squad lists and the schedule.

Have fun at the match.

Troy

Thanks for all your help, Troy.

Ill bring a cigar for you if you make it.

Best of luck down there.