Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birthday Specials on August 15th

sinnsyk

Tomorrow I'm turning the dreaded 40... suck.

But it needs to be celebrated so I'm gonna offer 20% off on all Henning products; Contour Grips, Magazine Pads, Firing Pins, whatelse do I make...hmm... oh yeah... Prescription T-Shirts and complete Competition Magazines (40 S&W - 18/19/21 rounders, 38 Super short and big sticks).

Place your order before midnight on August 15th and you'll get the deal. No need to write anything anywhere..

My brother's in town (lives in Sweden) so we're gonna celebrate a little bit tonight since he's heading home tomorrow. I'll be available on my cell (720) 352 1080 if you have any questions or just want to offer your condolences.

Well I'm slightly retarded so I have a problem with math and still think I'm 5 playing in the sandbox.

btw. with a lot of help from my girlfriend Emma and recent help from my brother we finished the guest bathroom. Just a few finishing touches left; glue in the mirror and installing custom shower rods to be made by my buddy Leo. Guess it's a birthday gift to all future guests, but also to ourselves since it's the only functional bathroom at the moment..

Bathroom stall with mossy rock from Emma's family ranch. I slaved her until 2am for a couple weeks until the tiling and other things were done. Apparently I didn't help at all...

Sandstone backing for the mirror was glued and bolted into the wall. We broke the first mirror in prepping it for the rock, but we'll glue that sucker in soon. Cool touch I think, original idea by... my GF (of course).

My brother and I cut some Aspen logs to trim the door. Another great idea by Emma. A lot of work by us... ha

Installing the toilet was a trial, but mostly because we were a little clueless which resulted in 4-5 trips to Home Depot before we got the right parts.

;-)

post-3780-1218735464_thumb.jpg

post-3780-1218735473_thumb.jpg

post-3780-1218735479_thumb.jpg

post-3780-1218735486_thumb.jpg

My brother's name is Roger Wallgren.

We took a lot of pictures of him herding cows last week. We'll post them as soon as we can find them... ;-)

Find the pictures, or find the cows ???

Bathroom looks amazing. Let me know when you are done and I'll get you guys to do a makeover on my apartment...

Happy Birthday.

That is a great deal!!!

I wish I would have waited to place my order this week instead of placing last week. Oh well.

Great customer service on the order. Got the package Tuesday and got the email that the remaining left handed mag pouches were already shipped.

Thanks, can't wait to take the entire rig out and give it a try.

Happy Birthday man!! :cheers:

40??? I've got t-shirts that are 40! The homestead looks like it is coming together really well. I'd say more but I need to go cruise through your website for goodies.........

Nice!! Happy b-day JJ !!!! Well... what do you need??

Just got home from a kick-ass dinner with my girlfriend at the Keg in Denver. Had a killer Peppercorn NY Steak with a bottle of Shiraz... hmmm. tasty.

Several smart people took advantage of the 20% off today. Still at least 2 hours to go and I'm not picky so whatever orders' in my inbox by the time I wake up tomorrow (which probably won't be too early) will get the deal. But now I'm gonna go to bed ;-).

Looking forward to catching up on some of the Olympics this weekend...

Edited by sinnsyk

you guys have a Keg down there? cool.

Happy Bday dude. you don't look a day over, um, 40.

love the bathroom. some ideas there I want to steal when I redo ours, so couple of questions for you; is that all you're doing for the shower surround? aren't you worried about the floor getting soaked? or is there a drain in the floor? secondly, is the toilet angled from the corner? it looks like it in the pic.

The shower will have two separate angled rods attached in the ceiling. Leo is making them for me. Stainless Steel 1" rod attached by two 3/8" solid steel rods with disks that attaches to the ceiling.

We designed the shower first and it was hard to find curtain rods that would give me the biggest possible room inside the shower. Best way is to make something that is custom-fit to it. Leo's the man.

If you just caught on to this thread and want to take advantage of the 20%... I'm still feeling in a b-day mood so jump on it today and I'll give you the deal.