Was........................

Master Walsh !!!!!!

NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GRAND MASTER WALSH !!! :bow:

Carmoney gave him a hard time though.

AND,

Young gun and AREA-8, Indiana Section CHAMP

Chad Roush shooting 84.9% of a GM !!!!!! :cheers:

Maybe he and the OTHER OHIO shooter need to quit playing in the SAND PIT !!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Congrats to all, Summer Blast is just that !!!!!

Hop

And while we're handing out the kudos, let's not forget...

Bob Perdue - Top Senior revo

Pat Scott - Top Class B revo

Dave Sinko - Top Class C revo

Ron Brooks - Top Class D revo

:cheers:

Oh, heck! Here's the complete lineup

2008 PA_Summer_Blast - Final results for Revolver

Place Name No. USPSA Class Match Pts Match %

1 CLIFF WALSH 345 L2519 GM 1231.1778 100.00%

2 MIKE CARMONEY 51 A23819 M 1177.7955 95.66%

3 CHAD RAUSCH 262 L2690 A 1045.7416 84.94%

4 ROBERT PERDUE 249 A27392 M 1012.3146 82.22% Senior

5 PATRICK SCOTT 290 A58486 B 999.8263 81.21%

6 ROBERT VLASTELICA 342 TY47511 B 901.5940 73.23%

7 DENNIS SMITH 309 TY16000 A 833.3753 67.69%

8 LUKE A FAY 103 TY52575 B 795.1104 64.58%

9 STANLEY PENKALA 247 TY44158 B 791.8938 64.32% Senior

10 DARREN GARRITY 115 A56328 B 779.6248 63.32%

11 DAVID SINKO 305 A46923 C 759.8029 61.71%

12 DAVID MOSS 224 A48723 C 735.8166 59.77%

13 DAN CHANDLER 56 TY31498 B 727.3946 59.08%

14 STEVE IRISH 160 TY54959 C 717.3381 58.26% Senior

15 GARY FRY 111 TY44461 C 585.1607 47.53% Super Senior

16 RONALD BROOKS 36 A57303 D 558.6153 45.37% Senior

17 GARY RUBY 279 A56438 D 545.7319 44.33%

18 ECHO HESTER 146 TY55117 D 430.6948 34.98%

DQed J GLENN TRACEY 335 A56395 D 0.0000 0.00% Super Senior

DQed SUE IRISH 161 A56371 D 0.0000 0.00%

And ANY time you get 20 revo shooters to a match, it's a GOOD THING! ESPECIALLY the way that Sue Irish managed to STAY on the list as the 20th revo shooter. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68165

Edited by professor

Maybe he and the OTHER OHIO shooter need to quit playing in the SAND PIT !!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Congrats to all, Summer Blast is just that !!!!!

:lol: Say what you want there Cousin, but look at my percentage .... I'm right where I'm supposed to be. :roflol:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Way to go Cliff!! You are the man. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

(you have to use more then one of these beer emoticons when they are intended for Cliff).

I want to say that I always enjoy shooting with Cliff, not only is it fun to watch him shoot but just to be around him. He is always willing to help the other shooters on his squad.

When I went up to paste one of his targets on the Can you Count classifier I had to joke with him about bullseye shooting, there was one ragged hole in the target that took some patching skill to cover up with pasters! His time was great too!

Congrats to Mike for second! . It was great to finally get to squad with such a legend as yourself Mike. I want to thank you for all the help and info you have shared with me and all the forum members over the years. And if I could offer you any advise at this point in my career all I could say is don't tune too many more match points into Chads revo!

This is where I just cut and paste.......Congrats to Chad! This is Chads first year shooting at major match's and what a Tiger Woods story! Where did this guy come from....? My local matches! I have been shooting with Chad a lot this year and want to add he is a great guy. (just wear your seat belt :surprise:)

Congrats to the other winners ....

Master Bob Perdue

Dave Sinko

Ron Brooks

Always a pleasure to shoot with Bob. Congrats on you recent promotion to Master.

Nice to of met you Dave, now I have a face to go with your forum post. Good shooting

Keep up the good work Ron, sorry I didn't get to meet you.

41mag

There is only one way Cliff could shoot so wildly beyond his capability and take away what was rightfully mine--he had to have made a deal with Satan. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

;)

There is only one way Cliff could shoot so wildly beyond his capability and take away what was rightfully mine--he had to have made a deal with Satan. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

;)

It was all those doubles from tumbling bullets B)

;)

Now, now...suck it up cupcake...ya got yer butt handed to ya on a paper plate by Otis the town drunk...deal with it!!!

Did anybody get the plate number of that Coors beer truck than ran poor Mikey over???? All hail the Silver Bullet!!! :cheers:

Edited by Barrettone

I'm fairly sure Cliff muttered these words on Friday night:

"Oh great and powerful Lucifer, I kneel before you as your lowly minion and humbly ask that all of your blackest forces be brought to bear against Mike tomorrow--send thy foul winds to misdirect enough of his bullets to allow me to win this match, and I will commend my immortal soul to your dark service for all eternity......"

What drivel Mike, I'm sure El Conquistador is best buds with Ol' Beezlebub. Probably sealed their friendship over "Warm" Beer in Europe.

What's more likely is you crossed him yourself and it was just payback time.

Seriously it's fantastic to see a heated battle by worthy warriors. To do it on the grand stage with something on the line besides a placque, sends chills down the spine. To see the magic "20" number reached is nothing short of wonderous.

Did Sam shoot?

Cousin Keen,

I was actually talking about the OTHER OHIO revolver shooter that plays in that same sand pit mentioned earlier !!! ;) (Pictures of Chad throwing Sand on Pat are now in my head) :wacko::wacko:

You on the other hand, did WELL !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Congrats to you as well.

Hop

Did Sam shoot?

No, Sam didn't make it this year. He just finished up his busy high school baseball season last week, and now he and his buddies are building an elaborate paintball course out in the woods. Wish I were 15 again....

By the way, Sam's "surfer dude" long hair is gone--he's clean-cut again (finally). He traded the hair to Cliff for an STI frame, culminating a deal Cliff initially proposed two years ago at USPSA Nationals.

It will be interesting to see what Cliff does with the hair.

Congrats to all. I had a Blast! I switched from Production to Revolver almost at the last minute and I'm glad I did. I didn't even know anything about the magic number of 20; I'm just tired of shooting Production and will stick with Revolver from now on. I had a great time at a great match (actually my first major USPSA match) and have not one complaint. Well, I was a bit shocked when my load of 4.1 grs. of Clays and plated 230 gr. RN went Minor at the chrono. The final word was 163.2 PF, but Minor is as Minor does. Both my hand and score were bloody. I am probably the only member of this forum who is foolish enough to take a Mountain Gun with hard JM grips to a 250 round match and I did suffer for it. But I was having too much fun to notice or care. It was great to meet the other revolver shooters who were there Friday afternoon. I do plan on doing more of this in the future. It's definitely time for me to start promoting Revolver!

Dave Sinko

Mike I dont think that the a deal with Lucifer would work against you out of Profetional Curtisy.

congrats to both of you.

paul

:devil:

Yep, spittin' image of Cliff! Of course that steely eyed look of beezlebub (Pacino) does bear a remarkable resemblence to Dr. Dremels Match Face.

Did Sam shoot?

No, Sam didn't make it this year. He just finished up his busy high school baseball season last week, and now he and his buddies are building an elaborate paintball course out in the woods. Wish I were 15 again....

By the way, Sam's "surfer dude" long hair is gone--he's clean-cut again (finally). He traded the hair to Cliff for an STI frame, culminating a deal Cliff initially proposed two years ago at USPSA Nationals.

It will be interesting to see what Cliff does with the hair.

Now if that doesn't sound like a deal made with the Satan, I dont know what does! :surprise::roflol:

Congrats to all! It sounds like it was a great match. :cheers:

Cousin Keen,

I was actually talking about the OTHER OHIO revolver shooter that plays in that same sand pit mentioned earlier !!! ;) (Pictures of Chad throwing Sand on Pat are now in my head) :wacko::wacko:

You on the other hand, did WELL !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Congrats to you as well.

Hop

I gotta wonder...how come Keen thought you were talking about him ?!?!? :surprise:

This is the funniest damn thread I've seen in quite a while. Nothing like a bunch of good-natured ribbing from some crusty revo folks!!! :cheers:

I have to agree, but where's Cliff??? Seems like it would get a lot more colorful if he'd sober up and login once in a while. 'Course he might be keeping up his end of the bargain ;) .