Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Your Muzzle Flash Pictures

38superman

Shooters seem to love those moment of firing pictures.

It might be fun to post your best muzzle flash photos.

Maybe we can have a vote for most outrageous muzzle flash pic.

Extra points awarded for capturing a bullet in flight.

In stead of a vote, perhaps we could persuade some of the esteemed forum photographers to serve as a panel of judges and pick a winner.

ysued, eerw, nik all come to mind, I'm sure there are others.

And of course, our host.

Tony

Edited by 38superman

Gotta vote for Pimp Daddy, gotta go with a Ohio guy. Looks like he has the fastest trigger finger anyways :o:bow:

Flyin

Surely that is just a slow shutter! If he really does have 20 something pieces of brass in the air at once....THEN OMG :bow::bow::bow:

Gotta vote for Pimp Daddy, gotta go with a Ohio guy. Looks like he has the fastest trigger finger anyways :o:bow:

Flyin

Surely that is just a slow shutter! If he really does have 20 something pieces of brass in the air at once....THEN OMG :bow::bow::bow:

Looks to me that it was a slow shutter with a strobe flash firing many times with one or two rounds being fired. Still looks pretty cool.

Here is a pic of a friend of mine shooting a 4" S&W .500. He only shot it twice, and a friend captured this photo on one of those!!! Craig said he actually went back in time about 20 min. after this round !!!!!

500S_W.JPG

Here is a pic of a friend of mine shooting a 4" S&W .500. He only shot it twice, and a friend captured this photo on one of those!!! Craig said he actually went back in time about 20 min. after this round !!!!!

sweet :cheers:

dj

removed picture to maintain forum etiquite, or however you spell the word :surprise:

Edited by dajarrel

500S_W.JPG

that one get's my vote, the others are all pretty cool, but this one, this is like an X files photo, hard to explain :goof:

• 4 weeks later...