Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Your Muzzle Flash Pictures

38superman

Here is a pic of a friend of mine shooting a 4" S&W .500. He only shot it twice, and a friend captured this photo on one of those!!! Craig said he actually went back in time about 20 min. after this round !!!!!

500S_W.JPG

Awesome just awesome.

Here is a pic of a friend of mine shooting a 4" S&W .500. He only shot it twice, and a friend captured this photo on one of those!!! Craig said he actually went back in time about 20 min. after this round !!!!!

500S_W.JPG

Awesome just awesome.

He Also said after shooting that monster he could barely move his hand for an hour..... :surprise:

700 something grain bullets?

Edited by DocBall

He Also said after shooting that monster he could barely move his hand for an hour..... :surprise:

700 something grain bullets?

OH....So you have time to post a reply to this forum, but not time to answer my e-mail !!!!!!!

(Flaming Homo Voice On) You Bitch. (Flaming Homo Voice Off)

• 2 weeks later...

500S_W.JPG

Were the loads handloads or factory rounds? If they were handloads, any idea what kind of powder he was using?

thanks

dj

500S_W.JPG

Were the loads handloads or factory rounds? If they were handloads, any idea what kind of powder he was using?

thanks

dj

DJ,

Not sure what loads he was shooting....

It wasn't his gun to begin with, so he may not know exactly what the load was.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Here shooting my friends S&W .460 magnum. I thought the recoil would be alot worse that it was. The impact of the round made a hole in the burm that you could stick you shoe in. I think it shoots at an amazing 2700 fps.

post-10237-1238554159_thumb.jpg

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley