Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This is why i don't work in a office

timamal

Wow !! Now thats an exit !!! :surprise:

If you look at the other videos you can see that they were not getting involved because

they were all too busy filming the thing on their phones... :surprise:

Probably going to use their videos as reason for paid stress leaves !! :roflol:;)

At about his second item toss I'd have had the s**thead on the floor in a painful leghold so fast his head would've spun... in fact I might've broken his knee in my anger, dispite my arthritic state. No, he would've NEVER, NEVER gotten away with that s**t around the SiG Lady. Never. :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Whatta a bunch of chickens**t workers!!!! What's wrong with them?????

...Probably the same thing that was wrong with the onlookers of a hit-n-run recently (I forget where, but it was on video tape) where they just left the victim to all but die in the street. No one even TRIED to help. Idiots!!!! Freakin' idiots!! :angry2:

Kinda nice it was captured on camera, though.... he's probably wearing prison scrubs right about now...... <_<

Morons. They had the dimwit outnumbered at least 10 to 1 and could have easily taken him down before he got the fire axe.

All the men in that room; go turn in your balls...or whatever you have left of them.

They need Terry Tate...

Thats too f--ing funny. I watched the whole series and laughed myself till I hurt.

Me too.

Thomas Moore (if possible) mentioned TTT at the Indy match this weekend...so it was fresh in my mind.

:roflol:

What a choice. Take the bozo down and get sued for personal damages and risk getting fired if someone saw the concealed weapon in your waistband during the struggle because the company has a strict 0 tolerance policy towards firearms on company property or take a video with your cell phone and try to quit laughing so hard you can't get a decent picture.

Where was that?

NOT in Texas. ;)

That guy woulda been shot in Texas

Probably not... Some chick that had her paperwork ruffled would have jumped up and punched the fool out on her way to the powder room to call her girls and tell them about the WTF moment she just had at work...... :surprise::rolleyes::cheers: