Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Nationals Waitinglist

Rob Boudrie

No offense taken on the notice issue. I hope to be able to tell Carina "glad you got in" in Tulsa (I'll be on match staff this year)

If there are other shooters trying to get on the waiting list who were affected by the storms, I would hope USPSA could find a way to accommodate them.

Just curious - what kind of accommodation are you suggesting? You can add yourself to the waiting list now.

Are you suggesting that HQ staff should guess when someone without power was trying to get in and insert such people ahead of others who have already been told what number they are on the list?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Are you suggesting that HQ staff should guess when someone without power was trying to get in and insert such people ahead of others who have already been told what number they are on the list?

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You try-ed that same worn out thing with the dinner date :unsure: ........

:wub: do you still love me

I didn't try anything...worn out or otherwise....and I think the answer is no - nyah nyah. :P

;) I Think She Protest ...Too Much . B)

Edited by AlamoShooter

Invites start going out shortly after June 2, and your number displayed with your classification record will be updated as those ahead of you either get a slot, drop out by not paying the waitlist fee, or are offered a slot and don't sign up for the match.

It is very important to check your classification record for invite, since email is imperfect and USPSA will not accept "I didn't get email" as an excuse. Your invite will remain open 3 days, so check at least one every 48 hours.

Rob

CRS kicked in and I forgot to stay awake last night to register, then forgot all about it until late tonight. But I did manage to get registered on both waiting lists, #184 for LPR and #164 for OL10. Now the wait begins.

It is very important to check your classification record for invite, since email is imperfect and USPSA will not accept "I didn't get email" as an excuse. Your invite will remain open 3 days, so check at least one every 48 hours.

Rob

Thanks to your hard work we don't have to rely on Uncle Sugar's USPS. Talk about "imperfect" (as in 12 day delivery of Priority mail). I should get notification of slot availability about the same time the "gument" gets me my tax rebate and they had a two month head start!

Internet life is good. :D

David C

134 on LTD and 136 on L10. Think I can go ahead and make plans to be there?

Well I don't know the only plan I have done is reserve a room so far.....I'm 123 anf can only hope to get in...

I moved up from #41 to #31 on Open / L10.

That is interesting, you moved up 10 places and I moved only 7 in the same time period?

Must be an IBM count. More likely somebody didn't pay up at the start>

David C :rolleyes:

Edited by geezer-lock

Time to play the numbers game and wish & wait.....

I wish I was still going, I had earned a slot for Open Nats and had the application in hand but sent it back to WA at the beginning of May.

Car repairs to all my cash for a while so maybe next year...

Good luck everyone!!

Your waitlist slot for the Open, Limited 10 nationals has been accepted and paid, your list slot will be mailed shortly. You must complete this slot form and mail it back to USPSA HQ to complete the registration process

Ta-da! See y'all in Tulsa!

jr

Dear member TY53243:

You are being offered a slot to the 2008 OL10 national championship.

You may confirm your slot by visiting your classification record on

Whoop!

I'm in. #42 on the list.