Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Nationals Waitinglist

Rob Boudrie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The waiting list for the handgun nationals in Tulsa goes on-line one minute after Midnight tonite - the link is at the top of www.uspsa.org

rob

This is the first time I have tried to get on the waitlist for Nationals. How many people are likely to sign up in the first few minutes tonight? whats a rough guess at how many slots will come available to be filled from the waitlist?

Lots of people will be signing up tonight. I think a couple of hundred were on the waitlist last year. I can't remember how many got in, it all depends on how many of the invitees accepted slots and therefore how many remain available.

All you can do is get your name on the waitlist and wait for confirmation to see if you got in.

Best of luck.

How many people are likely to sign up in the first few minutes tonight?

I believe the most accurate term is "a s--tload".

I'll be up watching the server until things calm down, and will do what is necessary to address problems, if any. You do need your member number so keep it handy.

Also, read the policies carefully - particularly the part about HQ not making phone calls as has been the past practice.

:cheers: I got some help form my wife with the super fast typing to get my buddy on the wait list..... :roflol: #5 :cheers:

This is the same bubby though that I got on the Fort Benny wait list as #21 and he did not send in his entry by the deadline.

<_< I will have to do that for him too. :wacko:

#5.... She is fast

I may finally meet you Catfish!! :)

Mike

-And youre excited about this?? :blink:

-wait til he tells you the story about his mobile automobile air freshener... :sick::sick::wacko:

Oh yeah; already got a slot for LPR; number 2 on the L10/open waiting list!

I may finally meet you Catfish!! :)

Mike

-And youre excited about this?? :blink:

-wait til he tells you the story about his mobile automobile air freshener... :sick::sick::wacko:

Oh yeah; already got a slot for LPR; number 2 on the L10/open waiting list!

But I already know you Mike!! :) BTW, we are practicing tomorrow at 9:30 at the club..

//Thread drift off//

That first minute was absolutely terrifying - I was watching the database and server waiting for something to melt down or go wrong .... and it didn't.

Some status from the first ten minutes:

192 waitlist entries - 102 for Ltd, prod, Rev and 90 for Open, L10

By minute:

Minute - # of entries

1 18

2 67

3 39

4 25

5 12

6 11

7 6

8 11