Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Boys wearing girls jeans!

G-ManBart

Ahhh ya bunch of old grouchy bastards..... :rolleyes:

I think I'll dig out the Beetle Boots and bell bottoms..put on my favorite tie dye tee and see if I can't remember how i was to be a young hipster and laugh at the old farts who just don't get it... :devil:

The shrivels still don't get it, you can't trust anyone over 30 and it's BEATLE not Beetle.

post-2337-1207967296.gif

:D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have to ask, what's the difference between girl jeans and boy jeans? Do they button backwards or something? You trying to tell me jeans aren't just jeans? I understand you have Wranglers and all the others, but I had no idea jeans had gender.

Good question.... I can't see the difference either ????

We have a friend who teaches HS math, she refers to these pants as the "small hotel" pants because they don't have any "ball room". As the father of 2 girls I can definitively say that girl jeans are different than boy jeans, especially these days. Most girl jeans are cut way differently and are made to ride much lower. I see these types of "boys" when I drop my 10th grader off at school, what a bunch of wussies.

David

And I have to ask, what's the difference between girl jeans and boy jeans? Do they button backwards or something? You trying to tell me jeans aren't just jeans? I understand you have Wranglers and all the others, but I had no idea jeans had gender.

Girls jeans will have more room in the hips, a smaller waist and the rise (from the crotch to the button) is usually much, much lower. Think old hip huggers compared with Levis and you'll get an idea of the difference. R,

Ultra tight, high crotch, and super low waist cut...............girl pants with no ball room !!! :surprise:

I'm not sure if that is better than the kids sucking on passifiers during my senior year in high school about 14 years ago.

IIRC, the pacifiers had something to do with kids who were rolling on extacy...it dehydrated them and gave them dry mouth, so they sucked on the pacifier to keep their mouth from going dry.

[nonrebuttal]

Do you folks remember that show Millenium starring Lance Henriksen as Frank Black?

frankblack.jpg

Do you remember what he used to say?

"It must be the hormones in the meat!"

I am wondering if there is some truth to that. I certainly don't remember girls being as well developed as they are today when I was in high school, or heck, even middle school.

(tinfoil hat mode on)

If the girls are picking up the estrogen or bovine growth hormone in the meat and in the milk, what is that doing to boys?

How about the push for more soy products, which IIRC have been linked to increased estrogen levels (in males?).

Yes, I hate the jeans walk and that "sash-ay, sash-ay" walk it gives teenage males too.

If you caught just one episode of American Idol this season, you might have caught this "guy":

dannyNoriega.jpg

"He" should be glad the cable hook ups don't have "strangle-vision".... yet....

Yuck!!!

:blink:

Edited by Chills1994

IIRC, the pacifiers had something to do with kids who were rolling on extacy...it dehydrated them and gave them dry mouth, so they sucked on the pacifier to keep their mouth from going dry.

Real close. X generally tends to make you clench your jaw and/or grind your teeth (most of the amphetamines do this). The pacifiers were "shock buffs" for this to help ease the inevitable jaw pain and tooth damage. Then some bright twit came out with pacifiers that would light up when you sucked/bit them and the flashing lights were even more enticing to the X users. Thankfully, X use is on the decline here locally.

When I was in high school if any guy had thought to wear girl's pants I doubt he would have survived for more than an hour before needing serious medical attention.

My son would need to be tough as freakin' nails to even consider it. He is 8, still thinks his old man is sorta cool, and so on. This, and the baggy pants and the general apathetic BS I see in a lot of kids today is a battle I will win. He ain't that tough, and I am not about to show how far down the slide I am......

The idea is to make the genders interchangeable. You see something you like you go for it, gender is irrelevant.- Kids are so different today. It is just my bad luck that I am stuck in the 70`s. If I did not "hang up my guns" all those years ago I would have left a wide trail of beaten up sissy boys behind me. Note to self- Be kind to wife you cannot afford to "play" the current scene.

Guys just think- you end up kissing this "thing" and find out, when your hands start to wander, you just "tounged" a guy. The blood splatter experts will have so much work to do .

The "New world Order" would want us to think that we should learn to live with this and except it as normal.

I'm so glad I live in a small town in the deep south and that my oldest boy would rather wear camo then anything else. I just don't think my reaction to seeing him like that would be good for his self esteem and my blood pressure. :rolleyes:

And what about 'Broadway' Joe Namath and his panty hose?

Dale - Panty hose had a useful function in those pre-Underarmour days. It provided a thin, pretty effective layer of insulation during the winter. It was a poorly-kept secret among motorcyclists who rode year-round in places where winter was cold.

And what about 'Broadway' Joe Namath and his panty hose?

Dale - Panty hose had a useful function in those pre-Underarmour days. It provided a thin, pretty effective layer of insulation during the winter. It was a poorly-kept secret among motorcyclists who rode year-round in places where winter was cold.

I don't know about all that, here in Minnesota/Wisconsin we just put on real long underwear. Much warmer and not nearly as androgynous.

What's funny is to get on youtube and watch the vids of emo kids trying to fight. Now THAT'S funny! I just wish I could be at Ft. Benning or Parris Island when the Emos come through the barber shop for their first quarter pounder. BZZZZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZZT!BZZZZZZT!BZZZZZZT! GET UP MAGGOT, YOUR'RE THROUGH!