Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Marine war vet gets big surprise from STI, Dawson and local Clubs

KGentry

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I to was very moved by the story of James. It is sad that our young men and women give so much to protect our rights and come home to a few gonernment officals that want to remove our guns and take away a sport that means so much to so many. Thanks to all of the vendors that helped out and we will continue to support our troops in any way we can. USPSA----- DVC

To James Gill: Nobody more deserving than you for this show of affection and support. The you said "I wish I could give more". My friend, like the lady said on the video, YOU HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH! THANK YOU! :bow:

To those who organized this: Outstanding job! :bow:

To Enos Forum Moderators: +1 MEGA for Huston in Austin for April's M.O.M.

I'm glad someone bumped this one to the top because I somehow missed it the first time through.

FYI, I'm in the process of buying items for the prize table for this year's Mississippi Classic and I've got several thousand dollars left to spend. I had already hit some of them, but I now know which sponsors I'll be sure to buy products from.

Shooter's Connection - STI - Dawson - Zero - Dillon - Magnus Bullets - Starline etc.

Yea - Huston tries to play if off like he really did not do anything but I can tell you he worked hard on setting up this whole thing and keeping it a secret - well - that was almost as hard :) James reads all the posts and gets really quiet when it is talked about - thanks to all who showed their support in this thread!!

Had the pleasure of shooting with James this Saturday at Space City. Great guy and a good shooter. James thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have given to us. Hope to see you at the Gator Classic in October. Forrest Boudreaux

• 2 weeks later...

That brave soldier was not given anything. He earned every bit of that equipment plus alot more in my book. Thank you to the shooters and sponsers who stepped up and showed the character that is representative of our sport. I think he should always have a slot at the Nats and be absolved of paying match fees for life. I am proud to be part of an organization that holds people like the ones we have. God bless America!