Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Could you tell me why

Yesterday we found about 15 dead black birds in a pile in the center of our driveway. I called the Sheriff and he came out to see for himself. He doesnt have a clue. All he could say it definitely wasnt an accident, somebody had to put them there. The question is why. Does it mean something? Was it a message? If anybody knows please tell me.

Yep. In fact my wife came back after taking my daughter to school and said there is something dead int he driveway. I figured it was a a typical road kill. When i left I took a look and it was a pile of dead birds. Could have been ravens, they were black with white or light colored specs. It took an effort to acquire them to begin with so it had to be something intentional.

Ravens or black birds are often associated with death. My suggestion is get a video camera on slow record and point it at the driveway day and night till whoever did this comes back to do it again.

If it were me, I'd be concerned....seriously

If this is nafarious, it is not methodology of any hate group or gang that I have ever heard of. As for symbolic, the birds sound like starlies, not crows or black birds if they had small whiteish spots on them. It sounds more like the actions of a mischevious kid with a BB gun with lack of parental supervision.

video isnt a bad idea for a couple of days though.

Gary, I figured you would camp out just cause you love me. :wub:

I found out there is a girl at school who is a Lesbian and a Gothic who has threatened Austin. She likes Austins girl friend. I know she isnt one to be afraid of but she said she was going to have somebody take care of him.

Just a possibility.

I found out there is a girl at school who is a Lesbian and a Gothic who has threatened Austin. She likes Austins girl friend. I know she isnt one to be afraid of but she said she was going to have somebody take care of him.

Just a possibility.

If she was older, I would say give her my number :goof:

But, being she isn't, never mind

All kidding aside..

Like Merlin said, it is a good time to be vigilant, especially in lieu of the recent school shootings!!!

I would also have a talk with the school administrators

Edited by zhunter

Just a possibility.

you could put her on the waiting list....

Just a possibility.

you could put her on the waiting list....

I currently have a new GF, so not accepting applications at this time :devil:

Just a possibility.

Now there's a dilemma. Should you call Cheaters or Jerry Springer?

Was there any material on the driveway surface, like kat kitter for soaking up a oil spot? Was there anything there they could of eaten?

If someone truely placed them there, I'd see a wireless web camera or two in my future.

Just a possibility.

NEVER underestimate the things a sick minded person can do!!!!

That twisted B#$%h would be at the top of my list!!

Vigilance!!!!!!!

Jim

Just a possibility.

Definitely not something to ignore there... I would have a chat with the school or her 'rents.

Emo kids - it's too hard to tell which ones are really capable of being a threat...

Just a possibility.

Chuck,

That isn't something I would ignore for a second. First thing Tuesday morning I'd be at the school to talk with the principal, and after that I'd head directly to the sheriff's office (not so much about the birds, but about the threat). With all the school violence going on it's unlikely they'll ignore it.

Chuck... it's prob nothing, but you can't rely on that today. I'd setup a game camera or video device to keep an eye on the driveway. Alos ask the LEOs to inform you if any other strange things occur in the area.

Talk to the kids and make sure they are alert for strangers or erratic behavior. Tell them to report anything that makes them nervous or just doesn’t feel right… you do the same.

Bottom line is it’s prob a sick prank, but watch your ass in case it’s more.

Edited by JThompson

I would definitely be worried about it. We used to have a unit that specialized in investigating Occult related crime and if I was the responding officer on the scene they would be called first. I believe you might have some further problems in the future.

Johann Buys

Captain(Ret) SAPS