Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Blaster Pics...

TDean

I went to the site and got this error:

Access Denied (Usage Limit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

Tom, if you want, send me the pics and I'll host them off my site.

Place holders are those obnoxious little rectumangles with the X that show up when the pic isn't there. Hey it works now. Nice blaster and great pics. Benny ought to put the pics on his Web site. I like the Caspian slide. Was the slide by request or has Benny moved from STI slides to Caspian?

I don't understand why you guys aren't seeing the images.... :(

There are six small pictures visible on my home AND work coumpters.

You should NOT have to go to any websites.

Tightloop, can you see them?

Hmm...maybe the free hosting site can be easily overloaded with too many requests?

Glad it works for a few of you.

I originally wanted an INFINITY slide, but Benny talked me into Caspian (it wasn't that hard of a sell).

My thinking was that if the gunsmith "likes" what he's working on, the final product will show that.

It does, thanks Ben!

I recieved the gun on Friday, loaded up some 40 rounds based on posts on this forum and shot the gun for the first time at a match! I shot the entire match with the gun in the condition it was when I pulled it from the UPS box. After the match I did some accuracy work and found that the Bo-Mars needed 3 clicks up and 6 clicks to the right to be perfectly aligned for my load.

My first reaction to shooting it was that I was shooting minor loads. The tungsten guide rod and Shuemann Ultimatch bull barrel really tame the recoil. When I went back to load my mags I realized I had this goofy smile on my face. :) After shooting a Glock20 and a Para.45 for the last couple years, this Benny-gun seems too easy! It's cheating!

As I said, the biggest difference seems to be the less-snappy recoil. The nose heavy gun seems to cycle slowly, at least that's my impression. It's going to takes a few weeks to get in-time with this new beauty, but when I do....watch out! :D

My first time around at lunch and I couldn't see it, but I got it now, and I should call you a dirty name for getting such a pretty blaster. Then again your not the only one, and I'll bet after you really get to shooting that beauty it'll look as beat up as most of ours.

congrates

:o

If you cant see the pics try left mouse clicking on the red x and select properties . Paste the URL from the properties menu into your web browser and press go . This will take you to the photo and usually when you come back to the post you can see all the pictures . Its wierd , and dont ask me how it works , but it does (Most of the time).

Disclaimer: I am not a computer guru , IT guy , or otherwise blessed with anything you could call talent on the computer . But hey even a blind Sow finds an acorn every once in a while .

One guy sees it, one guy doesn't:

It may be what happens when I don't see my posts - my computer is very persistent about going back to the stored (hard drive) version of the page, and not very cooperative about getting the newest (downloaded) page.

I have W98 & MS-Explorer, and I have to go up & tap "Refresh" pretty often.

Nice blaster TDean...

dvc - eric - a28026

Sometimes a little trick works if you can't see the image.

When I get that problem on here, I right-click the space holder and look at the Properties of the image. The little information block with have a URL where the image is located, so I highlight that and copy it to the command line of my browser and go there directly. Usually I see the image, when I come back to the forum, it's now visible in the place holder box. Don't know why it works for me, but it does (sometimes).

I guess I got what I paid for when it comes to "free picture hosting".

Thanks for the replies.....now I gots2 go get it dirty on this sunday (slot match) morning. :)