Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You BEAT JAMIE...that alone is WORTHY of MEMBERSHIP!!!! :ph34r:

I didn't even go into the "gun built by someone everyone knows" :) This here club was MADE for me!

.... Shooter Girl... :wub: "you Had Me at Hello"

<_< We already have a Goddess , so I have to think up a good Knight Hood for you.

<_< One thing that is for sure. and that is ....I have more experience at getting beat than most shooters. I am just glad you did not pull up a score from the 07 Nat :blush:

You will be forever '28'.... as SOB #28 I Knight you "The Be Quick Girl" :bow: Winner of Stages :bow:

Now go teach the other Lady shooters to what to say to the SS guys.... "Oh that is a cute Little gun"

Edited by AlamoShooter

Soooo...I hear we are having mud whestling at the Double tap :cheers:

The wife has her open gun up and running :cheers:

She is so gonna kick my butt <_<

Alas have to wait for my open gun :blink:

Jim

Mud wrestling >? <_< We are going to need a Roster so we know the ...Players B)

post-11285-1206586212.jpg

post-11285-1206586529.jpg

Cool, a open gun with TRAINING WHEELS (to help prevent SS guys from injuring themselves)...... :D This way they can still shoot the way they are accustomed....SLOW!! without hurting themselves

Edited by DrawandDuck

Cmon Ducky...Taunt them some more :cheers:

Remind them that good things come in pairs...double stacks...double Ds...ect :rolleyes:

Jim :devil:

Nah, they seem to be getting a "little" touchy over there so I will just hang out around here in our "lame" part of the BE universe!!

Gotta go pack for the Double Tap....I look foward to meeting many of you..

Remind them that good things come in pairs...double stacks...double Ds...ect :rolleyes:

Double Stuff Oreo's!!!

OH, and I came across a new SS today with what I believe the NEW REQUIRED carry permit :goof: Jim, I might be able to snag one and bring it to you for DT....might night help you beat Nancy but you might get to park UP FRONT!!!

post-6763-1206664666.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

Double Stuff Oreo's!!!

OH, and I came across a new SS today with what I believe the NEW REQUIRED carry permit :goof: Jim, I might be able to snag one and bring it to you for DT....might night help you beat Nancy but you might get to park UP FRONT!!!

That's funny, :lol: are those available in all 50 states?? :surprise:

Double Stuff Oreo's!!!

post-11285-1206665179.jpg

Double Stuff Oreo's!!!

post-11285-1206665179.jpg

I'd better keep a pacifier handy to give out to the SS shooters when they start to cry . . . Again . . .

:surprise: NO big Suprise that Bull Frog Mouth---Tad Poll Tail kicked in for the SS guys and the SNOBS :P

Now the DT match is over and no snipers are shooting photo shop at us.

This is how the team numbers staked up. I used the highest hit factor taken off the stage sheet for the Signal Stack shooter. I used the very best score from SS as if Phill is in the SNOB club :P

The total for the very best hit factor for all 12 stages was <92.8911> dive that by 12 and we get an average HF of 7.7409 for each stage.

Thin I used only the best SOB stage score form the match D.R. had the best stage score on 8 stages and R.W DrawandDuck had the best club score on 4 stages :bow:

The total HF was !119.0391 ! div by 12 to get an average stage HF of 9.9199 or 35% higher than the very best SS team score

That got me to thinking about how bad I got beat by the SS top guns Alamo total HF =99.2715 or 9% over :P

That kinda sucky when an old guy shuffles past you.

Lets get a sound off of how many SOBs were at the shoot I got to meet only 4 others.

So, what do I need to do to join the Open club? After seeing all those open guns at the DTC, I'm convinced I need to join now!

Well, see, first you have to own one and be seen actually shooting it.... in a match... recently.... ;)