Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brazos Custom Gunworks - Pro Series 5"

XRe

Bob builds the sweetest guns!!!! I have a 4.5" open gun a short dust cover limited gun, a full dust cover tuned edge from him, and a 2nd 4.5" open gun being built right now. His guns rule!!! You will absolutely love this gun.

Great choice

Bob builds the sweetest guns!!!! I have a 4.5" open gun a short dust cover limited gun, a full dust cover tuned edge from him, and a 2nd 4.5" open gun being built right now. His guns rule!!! You will absolutely love this gun.

Great choice

Sheesh, save some toys for the rest of us huh :D

Nice gun. Bob does outstanding work. I received my Limited Gun from Brazos last May, the only trouble was the wait from the order to getting it in my hands. I saved and saved so that I could do it right, and I did.

Sheesh, save some toys for the rest of us huh :D

Yeah, Pete, geez... run the lead time up why doncha??? :D:lol:

Sorry for making the wait longer for everyone!!! Just remember that I have the long wait like everyone else has. :cheers: I have a few other STI and SVI guns and they just don't compare to Bobs guns. My go to gun is my 4.5" open gun. Hence why I'm building another.

Hi Dave,

Sweet blaster and interesting read on the blog. I hear where you're coming from regarding the switch and thought has crossed my mind once or twice regarding open gun designs.

I love Bob's guns as I have a BCG Pro Limited. If I ever changed from Rusty's guns, Bob would be THE guy I'd go to. Looks like I need to come down to TX and shoot with you and him again and spec out another gun. ;)

Rich