zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nemo

It has come to my attention that Boz1911 has not even shot a classifier with a Single Stack. As a member with voting rights I feel that this is not what we are looking for in our membership participation.

I would like to take four simultaneous actions:

1) Boz1911 effective immediately, looses voting rights

2) Boz1911 henceforth is relieved of his chairmanship of the Probation Committee

3) I will take interim control of the Probation Committee until further notice

4) Boz1911, henceforth is the non-voting Chairman of the newly formed Smack Talking Committee

edited to add #4

Edited by zhunter

Z,Z,Z you jump to conclusions so fast. Every classifier listed under L-10 was shot with a 1911....I have dozens of witnesses to attest to that fact I therefore feel that your reprimands are unjustified and demand full reinstatement unitl other proof is hereby put forth.

BOZ

I have no problem with chairing multiple committes however.

Boz

Limited-10 is a bastardization of Single Stack with magazines that are ugly and have no place in the world of the Single Stack Elitist Snob Club.

I will be happy to review your request upon submission of qualified Single Stack Classifiers posted in USPSA.

Good luck this weekend, I will be watching closely from across the pond :cheers:

Edited by zhunter

Z,Z,Z you jump to conclusions so fast. Every classifier listed under L-10 was shot with a 1911....I have dozens of witnesses to attest to that fact I therefore feel that your reprimands are unjustified and demand full reinstatement unitl other proof is hereby put forth.

BOZ

You are hearby AGAIN placed on probation for using red letters in caps while speaking to a founding father...

"Demand?" Oh My....... :rolleyes:

It is with great displeasure that I recuse myself from the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club. After practicing for almost two years (ten months with a single stack), never having fired a shot at a single match, I feel I can no longer shoot a "open sighted" gun. Due to my deteriorating eyesight and having tried numerous sight setups, I feel it is in my best interest to shoot a optic/electronic sighted gun in the future.

I want to thank Merlin, Z and the rest of the members for allowing me to be a part of such an exclusive club.

It is with great displeasure that I recuse myself from the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club. After practicing for almost two years (ten months with a single stack), never having fired a shot at a single match, I feel I can no longer shoot a "open sighted" gun. Due to my deteriorating eyesight and having tried numerous sight setups, I feel it is in my best interest to shoot a optic/electronic sighted gun in the future.

I want to thank Merlin, Z and the rest of the members for allowing me to be a part of such an exclusive club.

:( I just wear readers and do OK,,,,?

Bummer.

Gameplayer,

Hate to see you go, but sometimes we have to do things we don't want to.

However, just to satisfy my curiousity,.....

How exactly does one practice "for two years (ten months with a single stack)" and not fire a shot in a match? :blink:

Edited by 38superman

BOZ

You are hearby AGAIN placed on probation for using red letters in caps while speaking to a founding father...

"Demand?" Oh My....... :rolleyes:

You ain't getting no cherry by placing me on probation. And what's with the cartoon unisex karate avatar thingy?? I know you can do better...........Sir

Gameplayer,

How exactly does one practice "for two years (ten months with a single stack)" and not fire a shot in a match? :blink:

Two major knee surgeries in that time period limited my mobility.

Limited-10 is a bastardization of Single Stack with magazines that are ugly and have no place in the world of the Single Stack Elitist Snob Club.

Z, it's obvious that you have not researched this fine sport. Years ago, prior to the availability of Devel magazines, a popular option for use on field courses were 11 round .45ACP magazines. Politics shortened them to 10 rounds.

Gameplayer,

Two major knee surgeries in that time period limited my mobility.

Man that's tough.

All I can say is get yourself a dot gun and keep moving forward.

Good Luck.

Tony

After not shooting a match for 5 months, I shot a local this past weekend.

NAILED the Classifier

99-16 Both Sides Now #2

7.07 seconds down 4

83.4473%

edited for a typo, it was down 4 not 6

My best classifier ever!

7.77 down 3 in the morning Open and

6.66 down 3 in the afternoon Limited (shooting the 'stack!) went in at over 90%

Boz

I will be happy to review your request upon submission of qualified Single Stack Classifiers posted in USPSA.

Good luck this weekend, I will be watching closely from across the pond :cheers:

All of my L10 Classifiers were shot with a Single Stack with flush magazines. Most with a .40 holding 9 rounds but flush magazines.

Boz - please tell us you were using 8 round magazines in your SS.

Z, it's obvious that you have not researched this fine sport. Years ago, prior to the availability of Devel magazines, a popular option for use on field courses were 11 round .45ACP magazines. Politics shortened them to 10 rounds.

AND...

The inception of THE Single Stack Division further shortened them to 8!!!!!!!!!

More on shirts.

If you read the rest of the forum you'll find the thread on TechWear and Joe's continuing problem getting his new equipment running. Hopefully when that is straightened out I'll be able to finalize the shirt order.

GP,

Since your wandering to the dark side is result of physiological factors you will remain, although inactive, a member of the SSESC.

Good luck in your future shooting endeavors and never neglect the skinny gun.

Godspeed,

Edited by Nemo

To amend GamPlayer's membership status :( and for, yet once more, disciplinary actions against BOZ1911. :angry2:

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE

VOTING MEMBERS in BOLD

GS1: GARY STEVENS - THE GRAND SNOB :bow:

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH Chairman of Discipline Committee

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8

8 - Alan Meek Chairman Committee of Liaison with USPSA

9 - Catfish

10 - BOZ1911 - not so BONA-FIDE

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue

13 - VACANT

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale SSES Junior Coordinator

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney

21 - Sethmark

22 - Bill Nesbitt

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player - HONORARY MEMBER

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - ChrisStock (a.k.a Lighteye67)

33 - Modoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - ExiledViking

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

38 - Slabbie Shooter

39 - 38Superman

40 - YSued (Director of Photography)

41 - Vagus

42 - 9x21

43 - Dubletap

44 - kgunz11

45 - RESERVED

46 - Krautwagen

47 - Supercomp9

48 - North

49 - Ed Deegan

50 - GmanCdp

51 - Clyde

52 - hk_mtbr

53 - JKR

54 - sskp1

55 - Baerburtchell

56 - bp78

57 - Rob Moore

58 - High Velocity

59 - want2race (Chopper)

60 - gotm4

61 - webbo

62 - tpcdvc

63 - bigsaxdog

64 - JKSNIPER

65 - nashvillebill

66 - ken hebert

67 - T_Deegan

68 - Hopalong

69 - eerw

70 - bbbean

71 - 71Commander

72 - Rocket35

73 - Boss1622

<_<

Edited by Nemo

Boz

All of my L10 Classifiers were shot with a Single Stack with flush magazines. Most with a .40 holding 9 rounds but flush magazines.

Boz - please tell us you were using 8 round magazines in your SS.

Sorry, I may be good at smack, but I won't lie. 95% were shot with ugly 10 round mags which by the way I sold and now only own the "correct" length mags. I have several 9 rounders also for the pair of Colt Delta's I own..

GP,

Since your wandering to eh dark side is result of physiological factors you will remain, although inactive, a member of the SSESC.

Good luck in your future shooting endeavors and never neglect the skinny gun.

Godspeed,

Quick thought regarding GamePlayer:

In my humble opinion may I suggest, after putting forth such a effort to compete with the illustrious 1911 in appropriate iron sighted configuration, I can only assume GamePlayer still has one very handy on a daily bases for those Un-Expected shooting competitions. If this is the case, can he not remain a active member?

Quick thought regarding GamePlayer:

In my humble opinion may I suggest, after putting forth such a effort to compete with the illustrious 1911 in appropriate iron sighted configuration, I can only assume GamePlayer still has one very handy on a daily bases for those Un-Expected shooting competitions. If this is the case, can he not remain a active member?

He wanted to leave the SSESC and for the reasons stated we won't allow that. We will accept ZHunter's recommendation and change Game Player's membership status to HONORARY MEMBER.

Edited by Nemo

I light of creation of the new HONORARY MEMBER status, I would like to nominate Mr. Rob Leatham (TGO) as honorary member and to grant him the coveted member number 45.

Voting members, please acknowledge.