1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Zhunter... If you're still taking requests for membership, I wish to put in an application. I have been a 1911 man for years, but have never shot a match. My cherry was taken in Kentucky this past weekend at the BITBG. I made it through all stages, shot no one and didn't finish last. . The Baer is in a lucite box that I constructed to be sure of USPSA compliance. As it states in the rules... "Only 1911 production type pistols. Must be available to the general public and have their basis in the original 1911 service pistol as designed by John M.Browning". I have attached my pictorial resume. Mr Browning would be proud....of the gun, not my skill at shooting... :ph34r:"

First USPSA match I ever shot was the 86 Nationals in Dallas !!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

"Zhunter... If you're still taking requests for membership, I wish to put in an application. I have been a 1911 man for years, but have never shot a match. My cherry was taken in Kentucky this past weekend at the BITBG. I made it through all stages, shot no one and didn't finish last. . The Baer is in a lucite box that I constructed to be sure of USPSA compliance. As it states in the rules... "Only 1911 production type pistols. Must be available to the general public and have their basis in the original 1911 service pistol as designed by John M.Browning". I have attached my pictorial resume. Mr Browning would be proud....of the gun, not my skill at shooting... :ph34r:"

First USPSA match I ever shot was the 86 Nationals in Dallas !!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Are you sure? There's some posts in the humor forum that seem to show some senile memory loss. :sight::goof:

An Amish gun club..... What a novel idea!

Can I start the Mennonite movement on this so I can keep my Caspians and not feel shunned?

EDIT: I almost forgot my new Browning .380. I'm not thrilled with the polymer frame but it's still a pretty damned good gun.

Edited by Dranoel

• 4 weeks later...

Club By-Laws;

1) Must own a 1911 Single Stack of original JMB Design, NO light railed guns

I have a 1971 S70

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

Does the use of a 1911A1 count, such as grenada, panama, sorry had to switch to my P85 for desert storm, but that was designed off the 1911.

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

I do own an S&W shield and M&P 9

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

I just got to the forums not to long ago, so I should be safe there.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

Sorry, I tried but pic was too big.

6) Proof of a USPSA Life-Membership number consisting of ONLY three digits will over-ride lack of two photos and proof of match participation

Nota

This message was approved by rustybayonet

Club By-Laws;

1) Must own a 1911 Single Stack of original JMB Design, NO light railed guns

I have a 1971 S70

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

Does the use of a 1911A1 count, such as grenada, panama, sorry had to switch to my P85 for desert storm, but that was designed off the 1911.

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

I do own an S&W shield and M&P 9

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

I just got to the forums not to long ago, so I should be safe there.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

Sorry, I tried but pic was too big.

6) Proof of a USPSA Life-Membership number consisting of ONLY three digits will over-ride lack of two photos and proof of match participation

Nota

This message was approved by rustybayonet

Rustybayonet is a non-voting member

I have to admit, I shot a polymer gun in CO today. I really liked it

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eatdrink:

Well, only because of the dumb weight restriction in CO

As a Charter member, I'm sure I don't need to lecture you on principles that formed the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club. I remind you of your quote on 1/24/2008..."As a NOTE, this is NOT a democratic organization, so I suggest, play by the rules set forth, otherwise, go shoot your plastic gun..."...Today it's a dumb weight restriction, tomorrow it's a new box size. Hang tough. Illegitimum non carborundum. :cheers:

A Charter Member ??? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Zhunter: Charter Member/New Member Nomination Committee Chairman

You both make legitimate points, I could not fault you for purging me from the club.

Purge suspended until dumb weight restriction is repealed. I don't think anyone else wants your job. :D

Zhunter: Charter Member/New Member Nomination Committee Chairman

You both make legitimate points, I could not fault you for purging me from the club.

Purge suspended until dumb weight restriction is repealed. I don't think anyone else wants your job. :D

Typical