zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Getting hard to be an elitist snob with everyone shooting SS. The local steel match here had 43 shooters in SS. More than production, about tied with Open and about half of Limited.

May be time to start Revo Elitist Snob Club.

Don't know about that. Just shot my first stage today in too long. RO Pres and was bumped to Open :goof: . Had my SASS Wild Bunch Rig on, not thinking about where the butt rested in relation to the belt :blush: . still felt good to drag out the trusty SS and let er bang!

• 3 weeks later...

Zhunter... If you're still taking requests for membership, I wish to put in an application. I have been a 1911 man for years, but have never shot a match. My cherry was taken in Kentucky this past weekend at the BITBG. I made it through all stages, shot no one and didn't finish last. . The Baer is in a lucite box that I constructed to be sure of USPSA compliance. As it states in the rules... "Only 1911 production type pistols. Must be available to the general public and have their basis in the original 1911 service pistol as designed by John M.Browning". I have attached my pictorial resume. Mr Browning would be proud....of the gun, not my skill at shooting... :ph34r:

post-22108-0-48800800-1429134440_thumb.j

USPSA # A-88339

P.S. You let GrumpyOne in. My membership would only serve to raise the quality level of elitist... :devil:

Zhunter... If you're still taking requests for membership, I wish to put in an application. I have been a 1911 man for years, but have never shot a match. My cherry was taken in Kentucky this past weekend at the BITBG. I made it through all stages, shot no one and didn't finish last. . The Baer is in a lucite box that I constructed to be sure of USPSA compliance. As it states in the rules... "Only 1911 production type pistols. Must be available to the general public and have their basis in the original 1911 service pistol as designed by John M.Browning". I have attached my pictorial resume. Mr Browning would be proud....of the gun, not my skill at shooting... :ph34r:

attachicon.gifbaer.jpg

USPSA # A-88339

P.S. You let GrumpyOne in. My membership would only serve to raise the quality level of elitist... :devil:

Youngeyes is now a non-voting member

Congrats!

Thank you zhunter. Now that I'm a member of the Single Stack Elitist Club AND a moderator there'll be no more Mr Nice Guy. I will tolerate no hanky panky from my lower class brethren. I mean of course, Production and Limited class. :D Thank you Siggy. I agree with you on the non voting issue,but don't know Pete. :ph34r:

A NON-voting member??? He's a Moderator, for Pete's sake.

There are some of us here who have 1911 molecules in our blood. Not to mention how long we've been hanging around this forum! We qualify.

Non-Voting

• 2 weeks later...

How Single Stack Elitist would you be considered if you shot 1911 based guns in every division they qualified for? I've got two for SS, another for Ltd and L-10, and the next build is (or is supposed to be) the one for Open, unless I do the six inch Ltd gun first. Just wonderin'.

Welcome to the club, Youngeyes! What's your member number?

Wow! All the perks, peer envy and babe magnetics that come with being a snob member and you get a number as well? Well spank my a$$ and call me Charlie! My cup is running over. :roflol:

• 2 months later...

Hows about we change the numbers for all those that have departed the SS Elitist Club and slide up those that remain. Those that have deserted do not deserve their lofty position on the roll call of honour.

Just saying.

How we gonna to define, um, inactivity?

Snob will never die. Single Stack rules! As a voting member, I vote to reorder the list. Those that have not posted in more than 3 years will be put on inactive status. A new list will be produced. It will stay in the same order but with different numbers. If the current list is still available. How say the voting Elitist members?