Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm SOOOOOO Mad!

LoneRider

I bought 2 pistols to shoot IDPA with. One is a S&W 10-6, made holsters and speedloader pouches and mag pouches. Ever since I got them it's been bad weather here! Too damn cold to even go to the local range and practice! Can't wait until I can make it to a match and see how slow I really am!

I bought 2 pistols to shoot IDPA with. One is a S&W 10-6, made holsters and speedloader pouches and mag pouches. Ever since I got them it's been bad weather here! Too damn cold to even go to the local range and practice! Can't wait until I can make it to a match and see how slow I really am!

20 degrees here and still shooting :rolleyes:

7 degrees here today and it is not normal weather for us. (southern MO)

wind chill makes for 2

We have a match on Sun. can't go must get "Miss FFL" ready for her first Bianchi Cup.

and pack for SHOT Show

I don't know how I am going t shoot at Saturday's match. We are only supposed to get to a high of 68. :devil:

Now in seven months when it is 115 I'll be reduced to nothing but a little puddle of simmering sweat by the time I get the LAMR command!

It's below zero here. When I drove to work this morning, it was -9. At least it's a dry cold.

Yeah, I pretty much scratched DM off the list of places I would live when I was up there and they were showing me all the elevated enclosed walkways that people could use during the winter rather than the sidewalks. If the environment is hostile enough to require the city to build what looks like a space station so you don't have to go outside to get lunch its a bit too tough of a place for me.

Then again you shoot revo so you are used to tough. :P:P

When I was younger the weather didn't matter. Matches or practice, rain, shine, snow, sleet, ice, scorching heat it was all just another obstacle to overcome.

I am now wiser and won't subject myself to those horrid extremes unnecassirly. Working in it is enough torture.

It's time to reload and re-equip. Practice a new technique, spend some quality time with the better half, now is the time to buy some good will for next summer!

Here it's a balmy -2 with a 20 mph wind from Keiths neck of the woods. If Bubber would just quit hogging that South Wind, it might warm up someday.

Remember that someday it will be warm again!

That's not a south wind you feel :rolleyes:

It's Bubbers cows

But wait they are facing south.... Oh yea right ..other end..It' not like a breath of fresh air is it?

-20 when I got in the truck to go to work this morning, without windchill. You know in a hurry if you left anything unzipped when you leave the house. :surprise: (your jacket I mean.)

But it's supposed to be in the +20's this weekend so we scheduled a practice for Saturday, and a 2 stage-1 classifier match for Sunday.

Only 3 more months and there won't be any snow on the ground. Woo!!! Hoo!!!

I don't mind being cold. I DO mind the ice though, having twice dislocated my dominant shoulder while falling on it. I'm still recovering from the last one. When the conditions are downright dangerous I'll pass and live to shoot another day.

Dave Sinko

Out here in California, there's these drops of water coming down from the sky. Strange, nasty stuff. Don't see it much. And the lows have plummeted well into the 50's. Frigid. We need a couple new wildfires to warm things up a bit. I can barely go reload in my sub prime mortgage financed garage.