Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What a crappy day

PaulW

Paul,

I'm not laughing....any more...I have finally made it back to the chair.

This whole episode is an opportunity! Here's what you do. Wait until the writers strike is over and sell this story to Saturday Night Live. It will make a great SNL commercial.

:D:lol::D

low down dirty roomba.....

This whole episode is an opportunity!

Opportunity. I saw that written in Paul's signiture line. I mentioned it to Jenny (who was reading over my shoulder). I said how I thought that was a positive attitude. It occured to me that every cloud has a silver lining,

but Paul's floor is covered in crap.

devil14.gif

Oh man Paul.... Sorry to hear that.. But it made me laugh so hard!! :goof:

I used to have "Notice USED TO lol" 2 beagles too. One day the older one 2yrs at the time. Was chasing my girlfriend around the house when he decided he was going to run behind the couch and through the end table were the candle burner was "well burning a candle" sitting on. It had been going all night long since we had been home from work. Needless to say it was a newer candle with no wick and was completely melted. Of course Justin "the beagle" hit the cord at full speed and sent the glass jar of molten candle wax "RED" flying in the air. Believe me I thought I saw that candle in the air for what seemed like 2 minutes. Then it hit the ground and nearly covered the entire living room in hot "RED" wax. :excl:

White or off white carpet any way. :angry:

I can relate, and hope that all cleans up well enough.

Thanks for the reminder of my past experiance and the laugh tonight!!

Todd

Paul,

Last night I was telling the wife about your Shitty Roomba episode... All she could say (or at least what I could hear over my laughing) was HOLY SHIT!! :goof: Sorry man!

... and I'm sorry Turbo, hot red candle wax will never duplicate the aroma of Princess' gift to Paul! ;)

I have a roomba......now I know how destructive it can be! And I thought the wayward cord was a problem. I guess the only thing close to this is a dog with a dog door and likes to dig in the mud while you are not at home (trust me). At least the roomba didn't sling it on the walls and couch.

"This is supposed to be a labor saving device?"

Funny....well I think we are a tad ahead in labor hours. Still finding small chunks of shit but I think we got 98% of it. It's that 2% that scares me though.

Still shakin my head....

Gah, I'm sorry... but I honestly laughed at this story (maybe because of the way he told it so well)--and still have this visual goin' on in my head of a white rug slowly (in small, rotating motions), gradually turning brown! :surprise: Gakk!

We all know that a little bit of s**t goes a long way... like when it's on your shoes. :sick:

Sorry, but I would've been tempted to toss the roomba permanently. :rolleyes:

Well.....thank goodness we keep it from going where there was carpet. So it was just on the tile floor, the walls, the furniture, the transition strips, the trash can, the fridge, and the doors. So other than that it was easy to clean up. LOL But it did this down the hall, in the family room, in the dinning room and the kitchen.

Well.....thank goodness we keep it from going where there was carpet. So it was just on the tile floor, the walls, the furniture, the transition strips, the trash can, the fridge, and the doors. So other than that it was easy to clean up. LOL But it did this down the hall, in the family room, in the dinning room and the kitchen.

So do you send it in for warranty repair? Tell em it smells funny :surprise:

So do you send it in for warranty repair? Tell em it smells funny :surprise:

:P:cheers:

I am an expert at disassembling a Roomba vaccum. Half of the clean up time was cleaning all the little spaces in the vaccum. I swear had that thing cost $100 I would have shit-canned-it....yes pun was intended! LOL

I have a beagle, she is a viscious little rat (take a look at the picture in my avatar). Even after all the things she has chewed up and the messes she has made I still like her better than most people (unless she starts craping on my floor). Sorry.

I feel your pain. Lucy, one of our toy poodles, had an episode of the runs one day while we were out. Came home and she had been going in the living room and dragging her butt on the carpet. Looked like a dirt track around our coffee table! Ugh... Carpet cleaning time! Glad I don't keep the Roomba on auto-pilot! :rolleyes: