Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What a crappy day

PaulW

Ok so for Christmas I got the wife one of the Roomba robotic vaccum cleaners! What a hit, she loves it and tells everyone how great it is.........well that was until last night. I get home first and open up the door only do be speechless and shocked. Well you see we have two beagles. One is about 17lbs and the other is 47lbs. Now the big one has no problems but the little one thinks she's a princess and does not like to go outside when it is wet. So what does she do? She craps one the floor and the damn vaccum cleaner proceeds to try and pick it up but just spreads it all over the house for an hour. I mean ALL over the house. I'm not lying when I say there was shit everywhere. Plus the vaccum was a total stinky mess. I was in shock and did not know where to even start that clean up job. And good thing it has a sensor that detects when a spot is real dirty and continues over that spot until clean. What a mess!

Lesson: Do not run vaccum when not at home!!

Ok so for Christmas I got the wife one of the Roomba robotic vaccum cleaners! What a hit, she loves it and tells everyone how great it is.........well that was until last night. I get home first and open up the door only do be speechless and shocked. Well you see we have two beagles. One is about 17lbs and the other is 47lbs. Now the big one has no problems but the little one thinks she's a princess and does not like to go outside when it is wet. So what does she do? She craps one the floor and the damn vaccum cleaner proceeds to try and pick it up but just spreads it all over the house for an hour. I mean ALL over the house. I'm not lying when I say there was shit everywhere. Plus the vaccum was a total stinky mess. I was in shock and did not know where to even start that clean up job. And good thing it has a sensor that detects when a spot is real dirty and continues over that spot until clean. What a mess!

Paul,

This should really be in the humor forum.

Sorry about :lol:

Alan

That would make a great plot for a sitcom..... on cable (of course). :rolleyes:

I feel bad for laughing so hard at this. I gave my wife one of these too for xmas and she loves it. Fortunately we don't let the Roomba and the dogs interact unsupervised.

Let us know how the clean up goes.

Paul..... I promise I am not rolling all over the floor laughing.... Really..... :rolleyes:

me either :goof:

The mental picture of the Roomba just running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth....... :P

dj

Edited by dajarrel

No that's the fat beagle Millie (47 lbs). Maggie the little shit (literally) is only 17 lbs. Well 16.5 lbs after she crapped all over! Never knew you could get such good mileage from a turd. New fuel maybe? ARGH...it was painful. I really wanted to throw the vaccum out. But there are not cheap so I cleaned it. What a mess.

Edited by PaulW