Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wanted: Nice Poster Quality Photos, Kudos !

Radical Precision Designs

Hello y'all!!

Recently a friend/customer e-mailed me this photo of a gun I built for him some time ago. The gun sports one of my Hyper-Jet Comps in a 5 3/4" barrell. (three Hyper-jet chambers plus two conventional chambers and two "torque bleeders") The Hyper-Jet Comp is mounted "rebated" rearwards in the slide, transferring all the bullet's torque into the slide rather than the barrels feet. It also has a Docter Red Dot sight mounted very low in the slide. It has a few of our standard niceties too ... But this post is about the quality of the photograph. I had to share it.

If you have some real nice photographs of your blaster, worthy of POSTER QUALITY, please post them here. Include a short description of the features, but please, save the "editorial comments" for a different thread. I am just looking for some strikingly gorgeous photos that would look great in a poster.

opengun1.jpg

Edited by Radical Precision Designs

Nicest looking thing I got.

So far :ph34r:

5" (Old school now :P ) Limited gun built by Dan Bedell with some Matt Cheely masage work. Fits me like a glove and I love it!

post-8969-1196298187.jpg

Edited by KSmoker

:D:bow::cheers::cheers:

There, there !!!!! Now WE are talking !!!

That is what I was thinking. A row of gorgeous guns, SPEAKING FOR THEMSELVES through their various "poses". Something we can feast our eyes on.

If you can, try to post a short "biographical" to help identification of what we are looking at. Something like: "This is a photo of my ____ Open, Limited, Production, Hunting, Olympic, Air, Sling-Shot, Back-Yard Stone, etc. and it was built by ________ ... and it is IMO the most Drop Dead Gorgeous gun I have, or have ever seen. Then let the rest of US be the judges of your taste. :surprise::wub::devil:

I have this of me that was taken at this years Area 3

Gun is a single stack Nowlin in 45acp, and I am shooting L10

post-2563-1196396189.jpg

This has been my go to gun since 2002. John Nowlin Sr did some of the work before his passing. It is a one of a kind Nowlin with certain features not found on their catalog guns.

post-2563-1196397857.jpg

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Haven't taken pics in a while. Here's my SV with the old blue grip and the newer Scott grip.

Edit: Venry asked for features. Well you can pretty much see it all including the Mitchell mag release. That's my favorite part! These days it wears a Scott grip, flat MSH, and SV magwell. It's got an Aftec, Virgil did the trigger and chromed everything except the sear. This was the first single action pistol to join my collection and I'm very pleased with it.

SV17.jpg

SV44.jpg

Edited by splashdown

eerw

do you still shoot the CZ in Open...good looking older gun, love the irons, the BoMars and the comp...

actually the gun was not that old..

was SV frame carry comp in 9x23..carried it for a couple of years..shot great..

wish I had a CZ open gun.. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...