Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What competition gun would you choose if...

<_< OK It would depend on what "Competition" we are talking about USPSA ? Steel ? Long or short targets.

Long or short stages? 5 yard shots or 50?

Long gun or hand?

Ill take 22 rim fire handgun 45 & 50 yards please "STC " Pro time limit / ;)

Edited by AlamoShooter

So Dave... What would you run for pinks against Eric Graffel...? I assume you would run your best and newest gun..huh? :devil:

First off, I don't make bets I can't afford to lose... I can't afford to replace my heater right now, so I wouldn't be placing that bet.

However, I'd shoot the best damn thing I had that would give me the best chance possible of winning. He's not superhuman.

So Dave... What would you run for pinks against Eric Graffel...? I assume you would run your best and newest gun..huh? :devil:

First off, I don't make bets I can't afford to lose... I can't afford to replace my heater right now, so I wouldn't be placing that bet.

However, I'd shoot the best damn thing I had that would give me the best chance possible of winning. He's not superhuman.

He he. In a club match at my home range I have a change of HOA and have done so before.... But there is no way I would bet my Benny Blaster on my winning a match. Now I can see how a GM might have a different viewpoint on the matter.

Flex...how about you put a poll on this thread and see how many would actually bet a gun on their prowess with a pistol? My feeling is that there will be 98 No's and 2 liars. :D

OK...lets hear it. What game would you pick? :)

Oh :mellow: were you talking to the guy with the "Bull-Frog Mouth" and tadpole ass

OK OK The game I love the most Combo Stage, {Sportsman's Team Challenge} { handgun } = most points out of 100 in the pro time available . 90 seconds www.sportsmansteamchallenge.com

<_< I thought about how this sounds ...And it is not coming out quite rite. Kinda sounds "Puffy" and Mean

But I do have confidence in that one small part of my shooting.

I would never take a guys gun cuz he wanted to play. I would take a coke or a candy bar. or <_< a brick of ammo.

I don't like the Idea of suckering some-one into a bet, I would not bet anything I am not will ing to throw away And I would not bet with any one that placed a high value on what they were betting. = Like it would tear them up to louse it. I think taking a bet with a guy that is desperate to win, is like giving an alcoholic a beer.

As all I want is -distance - form any of that.

Any one that wants to play at STC I will loan you a gun and give you ....some, ammo

Jamie

Edited by AlamoShooter

Well if I knew I was going to loose i wouldnt even do it. Using a POS even increases your chance of loosing. Might as well just hand it over to start with. Now if I wanted to take the gamble I would shoot the gun that would perform the best for the particular challenge.