dirtypool40

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-6767-1225367794_thumb.jpg

This is my Caspian 6" 9mm high cap with IONBOND finish. I love this finish, High polish on the slide flats with satin on the rest of gun except the sights are matte finish.

I'll bet that Caspian with it's non-plastic grip really balances well in 6"

NICE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
What amazes me is that Matt just started bluing, and his work is better than any work I've ever seen!!!.

Actually, I've been doing it for a couple of years now, I just keep on getting better equipment, and honing my methods. Thanks for the compliments. :cheers:

Thought I'd share my new 6" Limited pistol as I am really happy with the way this pistol looks and feels.

It arrived just this morning - plan to test fir this afternoon.

Pistol is set up in 9mm and I plan to use it for shooting steel.

Derek at Millenium Custom built-it.

I gave him artistic freedom and this is what he came up with.

Here's a picture Derek took.

73fd5e05.jpg

Edited by pmd

Thought I'd share my new 6" Limited pistol as I am really happy with the way this pistol looks and feels.

73fd5e05.jpg

Dang that is nice! Bring the heat!! :cheers:

ooooo, I didn't even notice that.

I thought there was a thread somewhere that said someone had evidence that 500 of the sight tracker barrels have been made/sold.

Yes, but it still has to go through approval.

That doesn't apply to a steel gun though, right?

I thought there was a thread somewhere that said someone had evidence that 500 of the sight tracker barrels have been made/sold.

Right.

I'm still interested to know if the paper work has been submitted yet. I'd like to see a 9mm hybrid be approved as well. We know that 500+ 9mm hybrids have been sold.

6" Sight tracker eh? Legal yet?

Matt,

I had this built for steel shoots.

My understanding is that for now the Steel Challenge World Championship does not allow this pistol as it's not approved by the USPSA (hopefully it'll be approved).

For most other steel matches - PSA, Speed on Steel, Big Dawgs, Walls of Steel, etc. it is allowed as all it really is is a limited gun - iron sights.

Paul

73fd5e05.jpg

WOW!!!

That is one hot lookin' gun

Right.

I'm still interested to know if the paper work has been submitted yet. I'd like to see a 9mm hybrid be approved as well. We know that 500+ 9mm hybrids have been sold.

Matt,

I was there as Mike Calloway from Schuemann was talking to John Amidon about this and it didn't sound like they actually had paperwork, per se, to fill out. John told Mike to approach his Area director and request that he (the AD) make a motion at the next board meeting (if I got the fine points right). If that happens, and it appears it will, it would be a simple vote to approve. The AD will have to be able to state the case, but that's pretty easy....the rule book says 500 guns or major components and it's easy enough to document that many 6" sight tracker style barrels have been produced. I'd expect to see something on this pretty soon. I have to talk to Mike next week so I'll ask what the status is. R,