Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 2 / Rio Salado Desert Classic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henning in L (Taran worked hard in Minor and took second, followed by Mike V and Mark Hanish. Mark probably had the over all most consistant performance in Limited especially being that he was sick and all the first 2 days.) Saul in Open and Henning's German friend took second if I understood it correctly, Nils in Production with Matt next, Jerry in Revo...

ps. A big thanks to the staff and crew!!! Good folks down here. I got to meet Flex briefly and it was a pleasure. I think he gets the award for last guy still strapped :) Too many good folks too little time to visit. Take care all and hope to see you all next year.

I see Nils had a total of 8 misses and 2 no shoots, and he STILL WON production.

It goes to show how dominant his overall performance was. I see he had 6 stage wins for the match. This kid will become a national champion soon. No doubt.

Amazing!

Hell no that's yuckie. I was sick and in consideration of the baby bitters I shot it like a man strong hand only.

The CRO mentioned that some folks had done that. Yuckie was pretty much the whole squad's reaction to that. Especially since it was our next to last stage! (Why is there no emoicon for yuk?)

Later,

Chuck

Hell no that's yuckie. I was sick and in consideration of the baby bitters I shot it like a man strong hand only.

The CRO mentioned that some folks had done that. Yuckie was pretty much the whole squad's reaction to that. Especially since it was our next to last stage! (Why is there no emoicon for yuk?)

Later,

Chuck

2199.gif

Later,

Chuck

2199.gif

That pretty well captures it...

Hi everyone,

I also shot it like a man strong hand only (We had 3 guys on our squad put the baby in their mouth) Was a deceptively hard match. Looked as if everything was pretty straight forward until the beep and for me it was too much of trying to shoot like the big boys with shooting on the move/run. When you are barely a C calss shooter it doesn't work so well, but does look cool on video :-(

Later,

Chuck

When I shot through on Thursday, I asked about doing something like this with the baby and the RO's decided that the baby was to be carried in the weak hand and the first three targets were to be engaged strong hand only.

Edited by Tokarev

Later,

Chuck

When I shot through on Thursday, I asked about going something like this with the baby and the RO's decided that the baby was to be carried in the weak hand and the first three targets were to be engaged strong hand only.

Interesting. The word we got was that "you have to retain the baby while engaging the first 3 targets" and that was the instruction that was repeated when "can you _______ ?" was asked.

This was such an incredible match on many levels. I was late taking pictures and was among the last to leave the range. I was impressed with the huge number of people that were out putting away props, picking up trash and getting the range shipshape. I stopped counting at 40 and I passed and gave a shout of thanks to many more groups of hard working guys and gals.

Rio has one of the best facilities in the nation and has put on yet another “Classic”. I will have my name in the pot next year for sure.

Squad 15 ROCKED. The steel stettin’est, target tappin’est, bunch I have shot with in quite while. Congratulations to Jamie, Ralph and Chris for taking home the wood.

David C

The staff running stage 10 was above and beyond nice. In the spirit of Veteran's Day, they asked if anybody was a vet....they had a Caspian arms 1911 multi-tool as a gift for each veteran on the squad....way cool!

That was Dave Sabia. Thanks Dave!

Later,

Chuck

When I shot through on Thursday, I asked about going something like this with the baby and the RO's decided that the baby was to be carried in the weak hand and the first three targets were to be engaged strong hand only.

Must not have hurt you too bad. You still won HOA in L10.

Great Match and great staff best AREA 2 Desert Classic Yet!! Keep up the great work. Match ran super smooth and no waiting to shoot just show up to your stage get the walk through and shoot. Lots of run and gun with very calculated target placement which looked easy but was not. Just a good fun shooters match!!!

Thanks B :cheers:

:blink: Grate match 2,200 miles -RT - worth every bumpy mile in the RV. That darn baby and my :blink: big idea of grabbing it by an arm and using my left hand normal. The Baby's arm pushed my safety on and blocked off my scope :surprise: Not too smart on my part. <_< I should have just been a man and shot strong hand only.

Great squad :cheers:

Thanks to every one that worked so hard to put on a -Shooting Match- with a little Monkey Motion for fun

And a big Thanks to Mike @Thunder Mountain / Team Thunder and "The General" AKA Captain America

Jamie

Edited by AlamoShooter