Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Horses

tightloop

My middle child, my son Drew has a couple of horses....he doesn't ride them, although he could. they are just hay burners who enjoy the good life of nonworking stock horses..

Last evening he called to see if I could come over and help him determine if they needed to be reshod....like he has not done it B4 by himself, but said sure...off I went..

Long story short..damn horse stepped on my toe and broke it...

Now I want to see if it only takes one .45 slug to kill a horse...this thing hurts like hell..can't wear my shoe, doc can't do anything for it...just walk around in flip flops on the right side and take some asprin...what a crock...just about what horses are good for.. :angry2:

That SUX TL

Been there done that, not by a horse, but broken several toes.

I personally think ribs are worse, you can sit down and stay off of a foot, but it is hard to stop breathing

BTW, DRUGS are the answer :D

My envolvement with horses started a few years ago with , Honey I bought a horse while you were deployed now that your home can you help me build a fence ? and we have to do it today. I took one look at the situation and thought "Steel Toes"

I generally wore them at work, now that is all I wear, western, mud, even my sneakers are steel toe, Have not had a problem, I tried to buy my wife and daughter steel toe but they still wonder around pasture in flipflops, and both get broke and mashed toes every now and then.

I have the scar on my thumb to show why I don't trust 'em.... <_< That mouth is just as bad as that hoof, TL...

On top of that, owning one is like having a cavernous, cash eating black hole.... The only possible good thing that owning one does for me is that my wife doesn't even begin to bitch about what I spend on shooting.... <_<

Horses are so stupid.

They're just smart enough to cause problems.... In fact, a lot of them I know are too damn smart for their own good.... <_< Cows, though... they're just damn stupid...

We need one of our French forum members and Greg Kramer to team up and help you with this horse problem. One could show us how to enjoy the meat and the other could turn out some fine horsehide holsters!

-ld

(I wonder if there are "veal" colts......)