Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

Here You Go... Tribal Council Stg 12. Still putting some finishing touches on it.

That is freaking awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to shoot this one !

Great job !

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That cave looks terrific. It's great when guys go the extra mile to not only design challenging stages, but make them fun and interesting to look at, too. I know how much extra work that entails... it's definitely appreciated.

Robert mentioned rain recently... I assume that's fairly rare in north Texas at this time of year? What sort of weather should I expect there in late March? (I've got three and a half feet of snow on the ground where I am, so pretty much anything will seem great, but I'm wondering what clothes to pack.)

Layer your clothing. Bring a coat, gloves, knit hat, longjohns, etc.

But be sure to bring shorts as well...it might be 75-80 degrees in the afternoons from a below freezing morning.

that is no joke..

it'll be freezing in the morning...and hot in the afternoon..might be a bit of wind too..bring it all and be prepared..

Might want to bring a gun cover and definitely a mag brush. That damn red dirt gets into everything!

Yep keep your mag well coved. The North Tex cold is wet and cruel be prepared.

But for a fee I can provide some nice weather. :ph34r: Just don't make fun of my Pentagrams.

Layer your clothing. Bring a coat, gloves, knit hat, longjohns, etc.

But be sure to bring shorts as well...it might be 75-80 degrees in the afternoons from a below freezing morning.

:surprise::blink::goof:

Thanks for the warning......about the cold.... :(

Thanks Guys, That what is all about. THis is the First Year Something else in my llife has not been going on WHILE I was trying to put the Match together. The Cave is only a part of the total Look for the Match We got a host of other intresting and Painted props this year. Waiti till you see the Swinging runner :-)

Edited by scorch

I've heard stories, so I made sure all my mags have Dawson Pads. Just so I can tear'em down quick.

Scorch if it's warm out will a Rattler in the Cave be a Range Malfunction, or just tap it and move on? Maybe Fried Rattler at the dinner bell, hear it tastes like chicken.

However, the black widows you do have to watch for. ;)

Specially in the porta-cans. Yeah, just ignore the folk that offer to suck the poison out if you get bit. There's a "quickie" care place on 277.

:goof::lol:

"THE CAVE " ...well done guys, you folks at double tap have allways...allways put on a great match, and that is just way more than we could expect, thank -you. you must have a "great group of people" in that club my friend... :cheers: .looking forward to it....see ya there robert....again my hats off to the the double tap gang !!!WOW"

Robert,

One of the guys from our club, Dennis Wardroup sent in his app about a month ago. The check has been cashed but his name still hasn't shown up nor has his password so he can self squad. He wants to shoot Friday so that is good. Anyway, thought maybe you could check into it. He had a release in with the app & the check.

We are sure looking forward to this match! It was all the buzz at yesterday's match. The cave seems pretty cool, very innovative. Thanks for all the work you put into this thing. Your match is still the premier match anywhere that I've ever shot.

See you soon!

Mark Miller