Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

is the 6" limited gun going to be "THE" gun to have

ogiebb

the 6 incher gives u more time on the sights so for those eyes that are not so fit or fast it helps tremendously.. i always try to tweak as much sight radius as possible out of any gun i have by changing sights..

Hmmmm!!! Could this be one of the reasons why Bulls-eye shooters have been using those contraptions that extend fore and aft with the sigths, bolted in top of their slides. I think companies like Aristocrat made some good money selling them ....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I need to thnk about buying a new gun already.

I say don't worry about this. Unless you are on the super squad and trying to gain .5 of a percent you would be much better off spending 2-3k on ammo and really working on skills. My 2 cents anyway.

TC

Merlin,

My sources tell me anything over 5" is a waste :ph34r:

Alan

Oh snap. :blush::rolleyes::cheers:

At this point in time, after seeing the long slide 6" beasts, it reminds me of a stretch limo, fun for awhile, but the thrill wears off. It's just not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes at all...disproportionate to the point where I find it a tad odd.

Hey, some men can make do with 5" but a lot need 6".

Benny,

I have seen the 6 inch you just sent to TN. You would thinks that as big of a guy he is he would not feel the need to compensate. What do you think moverfive?

the 6 incher gives u more time on the sights so for those eyes that are not so fit or fast it helps tremendously.. i always try to tweak as much sight radius as possible out of any gun i have by changing sights..

The longer sight radius might be helpful if I actually looked at the sights.

I tend to shoot my limited gun like I shoot my open gun.

I look at the targets and fire when I see anything orange move across it.

Hey,....... stop laughing. I hit the targets, ... most of them anyway.

:lol::lol::lol:

im settling on a 5" sighttracker for now when the smoke clears and the 6" limited gun is king ill just decide then...i remember the time when everyone was craving for using "Open Shorties" 3 years ago , now everyone is going back to FULL lenght guns

just my 2 centavos :blush:

ok, picked it up about an hour ago, but I am now at the Dr office as my daughter sprained her ankle, so no pigs yet. It is sweet tho, great barrel lockup!!! Need to get the grip safety pinned and a larger mag release button, other than that, it looks good to go. Will post pics tonight

im settling on a 5" sighttracker for now when the smoke clears and the 6" limited gun is king ill just decide then...i remember the time when everyone was craving for using "Open Shorties" 3 years ago , now everyone is going back to FULL lenght guns

just my 2 centavos :blush:

I can tell you right now that the 6 in fat free is sweet. I don;t think I can go back to a 5 in gun unless I shoot outside of the U.S. which is highly improbable. IMHO it may well be the standard in limited.

Edited by bulm540