Dawson Precision

Brand New! Hot off the CNC!

http://www.dawsonprecision.com/ProductDeta...080B-1188407387

003-009.jpg

NEW +1 PLUS S.N.L. (SOMETIMES NOT LEGAL) UP TO 21 IN 140MM 40 STI MAG

* WE TOOK IT TO THE MAX FOR THE 140MM MAG GAUGE

* START WITH 22 ROUNDS OF 40 CAL.

* SPEED LOAD WITH 20 ROUNDS IN THE MAG

We took the best base pad and made it better. How you may ask ? We sqeeked every bit of room there was in the USPSA 140mm mag gauge with this baby. It still has our great DP TOOL-LESS design stretched as long as we could. Tests have given us as many as 21 rounds in 40 cal. starting with 22 in the pistol, and we could speed reload with 20 in the mag.

Be aware S.N.L. stands for "sometimes not legal" due to variations in mag bodies, so check your mag before the big match.

Please call 1-866-300-1911 for availability and delivery options. These things are going like hotcakes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internal volume is more important for rounds than external length, but I think heard a number like 0.080" deeper internally than the +1 pad. Don't quote me on that though.

If nobody else gets around to it, I'll pester Dave and abuse his height gauge next time I get by that way.

80 thou is 2mm, that would put it at a bit more internal space than a Grams 4mm, workable since the pad is metal and getting it thin on the bottom won't make it breakable nearly as soon....

With a tuned tube 20 reloadable will be easy.

Dave told me he has STI mags getting 21 in them with his follower. 20 reloadable. Mag bodies vary so he doesnt guarantee 21 in them all. You also have to put them in a gauge, again mag bodies will vary.

He shipped a bunch today, dont know how many. I ordered 250. He did email me today and said I was getting the first black ones. I have red and blue ordered. This could be the hottest new item in a while.

Chuck, if getting 21 in them works that will really be something. I have worked out how to get a reloadable 20 in STI mags with Dawson followers, ISMI springs, and Dawson +1 pads. It isn't easy to say the least. If they really hold 21 the ballgame has changed. Drastically.

...The SNL pad will not work on 170mm tubes. I know some will try it , I am just relaying what Dave told me.

In the back corner of a poorly lit, swelteringly hot garage, a mad scientist, driven by the gods of Dremel and file, sweat beading and dripping off the brow onto his work, will figure out some way to make it work, legal or not! :D

LOL, I think you are talking about me Paul!!!!

It will help with some of the SPS mags out there too, depending on when you got them.....

he he ithink you know which pads were using next month when i send you my mags Howard :devil:

Howard, you did come to mind, but I didnt think it got hot enough to make you sweat way up there in Wisconsin! :goof: I'm just disappointed :angry: that these came out the day you sent my mags back!!! Bad timing is the story of my life though so I'm used to it!