Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new son is here!

GlockSpeed31

Well, Cameron decided he was ready to join the regular world on Friday night. He was born at 8:49pm. He was 8lbs, 5.1 oz and 20" long. Mom & baby are doing well, hope to come home today. This is our second child that the good Lord has blessed us with. I wanted to share with all of my BE family here. Here is a picture of all of us from yesterday. Our oldest doesn't quite know what to think about his baby brother yet! :surprise:

ETA: I added a single close up pic of Cameron so everyone can see how handsome he is.

post-3810-1188131328.jpg

post-3810-1188177088.jpg

Edited by GlockSpeed31

Congrats. What is the age difference between the boys? We are thinking about another one, but my first is almost 5 now.WOndering how he will react. Thanks. Nice looking family you have there.

Congrats. What is the age difference between the boys? We are thinking about another one, but my first is almost 5 now.WOndering how he will react. Thanks. Nice looking family you have there.

My oldest will turn 3 in October.

Thanks to everyone, we just got home from the Hospital and everyone is doing great. All of the staff at the hospital was very polite and really went out of their way to make us comfortable. Stay tuned for more pics in a few days.