Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Streaming Todd

Rocket35

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another video in there of TT drawing a doing a 1 plus 1 on a PP before it goes down...

With a Production gun, no less.... :surprise:

Unfortunately, I ducked twice while watching that clip.... <_<

Don't think I'll be shooting steel from 3 ft, even if it is at an angle.

I thought I read somewhere he used the Sinterfire Frangible ammo???? Only way I could see shooting that close.

Flyin

I would bet on it... the man isn't going to do anything to put himself at risk.... did you see that footwork? I'm going to dl that to my laptop and take it to the range with me and practice.

August 7, 2007

walter

USPSA Open and Production Nationals -Tulsa

This week we've got two classifications of USPSA run-and-gun handgun action for you. First the fastest of the pro shooters compete in the Open Division with fully enhanced race guns. Think of Open guns as the top fuel dragsters of gun racing. There are almost no rules on what you can use to speed shots on target.

Then the race is for the National Title in the Production Division with real-world guns that any of us can buy at our local gun shop. This is the contest for bragging rights that will influence advertising and gun sales for the top manufacturers in the industry.

Wednesday evening on Outdoor Channel with times for each zone across the country.

Eastern Time - 5:00 PM, 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM

Central Time - 4:00 PM, 8:00 PM and 12:00 Midnight

Mountain Time - 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM

Pacific Time - 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM

Edited by JThompson

...snip....

I would bet on it... the man isn't going to do anything to put himself at risk.... did you see that footwork? I'm going to dl that to my laptop and take it to the range with me and practice.

...snip...

Hi,

How do you download the video to your local disk so that you can view it offline ?

Knowing me there is an obvious "Save to Disk" button somewhere I can't see :)

Cheers,

Achint