Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PIE'S Table

AlamoShooter

<_< Just had our "big" club match :mellow: the PIE's tabel was by order of finsh... If you finished lunch you got to have Pie ..in that order. everyone at the match had at least one trip to the table. I was happy that no-one tryed to sell a pice of pie before the match was even over. And no one tryed to sell my pies back to me.

Some of the Limited shooters wanted the "Open" apple pies and some of the Open shooters wanted some of the -un-Limited Rasberry-Bubarb pie. I shoot open and liked the Rasberry pie the most.

It was real nice seeing Open shooter enjoy the limited and the Limited guys enjoying the Apple :cheers:

Should I have gooten a seperate Pie for the Revolver guys& gals? Like maybe Cherry?

:ph34r::ph34r::unsure: please dont send the NINJA to try and get me :unsure:

Edited by AlamoShooter

The Official Pies Distribution Policy;

All the available pies must be divided between the various divisions, into separate pie tables. The split here is based on the number of diners in each division. Then the goods are sorted by order of pie filling so that diners may easily make their selections.

:P

Dammit Jaime....poke the dragon, poke the dragon.......

<_< I don't think is a real Dragon... <_< its just a big Lizard

B) OH and Besides the PIES table was in ...... :blink: "Good Tast" :blink:

I have a big lizard :rolleyes: he has a red tongue and sits on a rock in de back yard eating pies.

:ph34r:

I am embarrased to admit that I made three trips to the pies table.

And, believe me Jamie, you don't want any of my pie in its present condition. :o

...I double dog dare you to list some.

Done. B)

The pies table:

post-553-1186519483.jpg

AlamoShooter:

post-553-1186519546.jpg

rehn, David Cupp and shred:

post-553-1186519517.jpg

-Chet

Get them while the getting is GOOD!! I'm sure they will go QUICK...PRICED TO SELL on USPSA.

Three (3) Slices of Pie - $895.00 - (ad #10900)

Updated: 08/07/2007 4:40:52 PM

Name: Chet Polo - ty16801

Email: CompetitionDVD@austin.rr.com

Phone: 512-825-3645

Price: $895.00

I was able to make three trips to the PIES table at this past Sunday's Steel Challenge Warm-Up Match in San Antonio. I took away three BRAND NEW slices of carmel apple pie. I'm not sure what these are worth but they are surely a steal at $895.00 each. Slices can be used in any USPSA-recognized division as well as all IPSC divisions. I was planning on putting these up for auction at eBay but their newest anti-pie rules prevent me from listing them there. If these are not sold I will make them available at piebroker.com. -Chet

Edited by DrawandDuck