• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Mike. :)

Here's a video from my latest club match, shot yesterday in Cincinnati!!!! I had a lot of fun at this match. They had 3 hoser-type stages, one with a Double Texas Star, and even the Classifier (99-22 Nuevo El Pres) was a 10 HF stage! This was one really, really fun match!!!!! I can't believe some of the people who normally come out, stayed home or skipped this match!

Had a problem with my C-More in practice Saturday, where it just flat out QUIT on me. I tried changing Dot Mods, tried changing batteries, and nothing. Finally when I got home I tried that same dot mod & battery in another C-More and it worked just fine, so I think I'll have to send my C-More back for repair. That sucks, but I was saved by having a backup gun ready to go. So it sounds like I'll be shooting that for a little while now.

I had a great time shooting with a bunch of friends yesterday, and I'm kinda bummed that next weekend is the 5th Sat / Sun of the month and there are no local matches scheduled. Hmmmmmmm ..... Gonna have to find something to keep myself busy then! :)

Hmmmm ..... I sure wish I could but I'm on call this weekend, and already got someone to take it for 1 day to teach this class on Saturday. So I dont want to be greedy and try to get out of it 2 days in a row! Plus somebody's gotta make that money for doing nothing, right? ;)

• 7 months later...

Bob Vogel visited our indoor range last night & shot our weekly practice match with us. Bob is currently a 2 time World Champion and 17 time National Champion across 3 disciplines of Practical/Combat shooting. It's always a pleasure not only observing his shooting techniques but being able to shoot with him. I would love to have some of that talent rub off on me!

Here's our two stage runs.

And here's the scores:

MondayScores_zpsbcdcf91a.jpg

Is the Monday night shoots open to anyone? Or is this a club thing?

Open to anyone but I certainly wouldn't drive from Indy to stand in the cold for two hours and shoot for 30 seconds!

Open to anyone but I certainly wouldn't drive from Indy to stand in the cold for two hours and shoot for 30 seconds!

We drive 9-10 hours for matches to shoot for 3 or 4 minutes

(some of us have not had live fire since November)

Yea, I guess I could just sit on my ass instead! But I like beating Chris!

I'm driving to Florida Thursday for a match. Makes the 2 hour drive to Miamisburg seem like its just down the street. I have been to 2 of the monthly matches there...I think they were well worth the drive.

Jake you are really slacking. NOthing since November?

Sorry Chris for Hijacking your range diary!

Edited by TrukSnave